• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

conference

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

flamelord5

wasnt there supposed to be a conference today deciding the release date of the NA Kingdom Hearts II?? if anybody has any information regarding this event, i would be happy to have it shared pleez and thank you!

Sabrigami

I asked yesterday, and my thread was closed before I got an answer... I want to know too!

UnknownEnigma

ha im withou guys i wanted to know too. ohwell it was a fake : ( someday theyll be a conference haha oh well thanks for teling us and sorry he/we didnt know

got_kh2?

QUOTE]For the fifthteenth quad-trillion time:

IT WAS FAKE.
[/QUOTE]

Well that sucks... i guess they'll do it sometime in the future, hopefully soon...

Sabrigami

I wish people wouldn't make up stuff all the time... and I've been eager about this fake thing for awhile and I barely read ANYTHING about it and I check the sight every few hours. So I don't get how you can say for the trillinth time or so. I want proof too. but it would be nice if they made a progress report or so. even one official english screen shot. but they must almost be done if it's comming out sometime.

imasecretadmirer

Sabrigami said:
I wish people wouldn't make up stuff all the time... and I've been eager about this fake thing for awhile and I barely read ANYTHING about it and I check the sight every few hours. So I don't get how you can say for the trillinth time or so. I want proof too. but it would be nice if they made a progress report or so. even one official english screen shot. but they must almost be done if it's comming out sometime.

haha thats too good...take away things, which they probably will do, so the asian gaming community doesnt whine when NA gets all sorts of extras, so SE doesnt have to reproduce the game there...makin "final mix's" can be costly:D

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
The thing was fake. It appears Square wants to continue their tight lipped bull****. Eventually it's going to bite them in the a**.

onyxrhapsody87

I agree that they may be putting new things in or fixing glitches or something... But I think if they released a few officially translated screen shots... that would tie a lot of members here over... We still want a release date... but we haven't even seen any screens from the English version yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back