• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confirmation..(Very minor spoiler)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

emojunkie1612

hey,

so usually with games like ff and KH i get so far and then get completely stuck due to being underlevelled (is that even a word?)
so i was wondering if you guys could help me...
im in the Tron world and ive just got Ansems password... im on about level 24-7 i cant remember exactly... is that good for where i am in the game?

and do any of you know approximately where i am in the game (%wise)

thanks alo in advance bye :D

Josiah

Quarian Power!
whoaa...i was on like level 32 when i was there, and it was kinda difficult for me, even at that level...i think you should definitly train some more :)

brainy_pigeon

I'd say that is around the level you're supposed to be at.

About the percent thing, you're about 45-48% completed. (All I know is you're really close to the halfway mark.)

Edit:
You know what, it might help if you got to at least level 30.

emojunkie1612

hmm im in standard mode.. thing is im finding it scarily easy.. ive not died once :-/
wow im glad im not even half way i dont want it to end :D

EDIT: thanks for the advice ill get training straight away;)

dariel

damn man nice sig i think u still need to do a lot of stuff especially if u want the secret video and try to at least get to lv 30

emojunkie1612

^^ right.. so by stuff you mean the journal and stuff?
Also..( i know im annoying with alot of questions).. but to level up i just have to find alot of heartless right?

lostdude

yea try form leveling as well itll give you xp and level up your forms as well

King Sora

hey when do you go fight Sark and the MCP ? when is the "new episode" added for hollow bastion? or do you do that anytime you want

emojunkie1612

^ive used the password.. and the MCP then tried to destroy the town but Tron changed the password. my next mission is to get to some kind of tower.. i guess i'll fight sark there.

King Sora

emojunkie1612 said:
^ive used the password.. and the MCP then tried to destroy the town but Tron changed the password. my next mission is to get to some kind of tower.. i guess i'll fight sark there.

yeah i've done all of that..and had that little boss battle where you had to find the right parts or something...but thats all i've done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back