• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confirmed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Danny_Sora_kh2 said:
ON TOPIC: Lion king is a very good chance of bein in the game, it practicly is. I mean Nomura sed himself that the lion was his favorite animal. and it had its own section in the playstation magazaine( which im reading right now ;P )

you and me both pal. all we need is a pic or a magazine article about it.

E

Ecstacy

we really all just need to wait until TGS. by the way when is it again? lol

Brian

E

Ecstacy

sora5923 said:
i wonder what atlantis would be like....hmmm maybe theyll put that in kh3

eh that would be too much like atlantica IMO (either way i hate being under water)

Hokage

Banned
Awards
u bunch of pansys. u fools/sissys. im just joking. no spamming although im spamming as well......... but anyways no samming and get back on the topic please. i dont care who did it but get back on topic if u dont want this thread closed... and Sora5923 dont double post. u are new so im will give u that advice... do it soe more and u will most likely be banned..... s please. now get back on topic and stop spammming the threads. it gets my hopes up and then dashes them . it hurts me guys......so please stop.....

P.S. wish i was a mod. then i could threaten u guys and laugh hysterically like a evil mod maniac.......nah if i became a mod i would unban all the people who were banned and make this forum fun again.....nah i wouldnt. although i would be a nice mod............lol but being Hokage is far better..................

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
i yeah... wasn't that in the scans? it probably will be... i just can't wait for PoTC world... and wouldn't it be kool if they had ff worlds in kh2? that would rock... walkin' around Spira w/ tidus and yuna:D

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
I don't think that they will but FF worlds in KH2, because KH2 already has FF characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back