• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confused about Pinocchio!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domination

Awards
Alright, so I've never noticed it before, but i'm confused about Pinocchio's continuity. When arriving in Monstro, it was hinted that Sora, Donald and Goofy had already met Pinocchio prior in their adventure. I didn't remember anything of the sort so I looked it up on Kingdom Hearts Wiki and this appeared: "As many others who have lost their worlds, Pinocchio ends up in Traverse Town. While stealing inside the Accessory Shop he is met by Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Jiminy. Without his conscience, Pinocchio has been misbehaving, but in the end Jiminy manages to set him straight. Pinocchio promises Jiminy that he would behave from that point onwards and find his father." It then goes on to say about Sora meeting Pinocchio in Monstro later on. I can not for the life of me remember Pinocchio in Traverse Town before seeing him in Monstro. Am I missing something really obvious? I'm so confused. Help please xD

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
KH1 has several optional scenes, one included finding Pinocchio hiding in Traverse Town; he was hiding in Cid's shop if I recall right. Canonically, you were supposed to have found Pinocchio but if you don't the story continues on making it awkward when you do get to Monstro. But yeah, if you look around TT prior to arriving at Monstro you can find him and the meeting is canon.

Gram

Banned
Awards
lol It's true, the first time you can meet pinocchio is after you beat the first three worlds and return to Traverse Town the second time. Go into the shop and he'll be there cowering in the corner by the desk.

Domination

Awards
Well there you go... of all my playthroughs of Kingdom Hearts, I have NEVER found him. Thanks for that :D

soraalam1

He appears in the Accessory shop right after you finish Agrabah (and Goofy suggests for you to go to the Green Trinity in the shop.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back