• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

confused once again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHLover916

There is a sig someone has (I think it's australianSora) but it shows Sora with Donald and Aladdin in his party, that's fine. But then it shows him drive into Valor without Goofy in his party, and still keep Donald and Aladdin in his party. How is this possible is there some special ability that I don't know about, or is it a glitch. Will someone please explain I feel stupid about it.:confused:

DarkOblivion

wow this was disscused so long ago!

like before Kh2 was out in Japan

but yea , this was probaly because the game was still in test case,( this is from the trailer thats already 2 years old)

DarkOblivion

wow this was disscused so long ago!

like before Kh2 was out in Japan

but yea , this was probaly because the game was still in test case,( this is from the trailer thats already 2 years old)

EDIT: wow internet got freaky, sry for double post

ordaXjn

actually my game does this a lot, i think its because i have auto switch ability on...so when goofy combines with me donald comes out to help....but i have them on both...could be a game bug they never fixed...no clue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back