• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confused

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaRNaGe

My first Kingdom Hearts game was the second one, that's why I'm gonna ask here.The question is - I cannot understand the part where Roxas realize that the world where he lives with his friend in Twilight Town and somehow I don't remember how he disapears and somehow Sora wake up from something and after that you're Sora.Maybe I don't know about the sleeping Sora because I haven't played the first game.But today I got Chains of Memory for PS2 the remake.So can somebody tell me why Sora is sleeping and what was all that about Roxas, what connecting them and is Sora = Roxas?

FubulaNova

ok.
in Chain of Memories, Sora was put to sleep by Namine.
Roxas is Sora's Nobody, made when Sora was turned into a heartless in the first game.
Namine is Kairi's Nobody.
In Kingdom Hearts 2, you're playing as Roxas in order to wake Sora up so Ansem the Wise can use him to destroy Organization XIII.
Roxas realizes the things about the digitized world he lives in because as Sora is waking up, his memories are returning, which in turn causes Roxas to remember his own memories of the Organization because of his connection to Sora.
Most of all that will be explained as you play through Chain of Memories.

Hope that helps some.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
You know...maybe you could play the first one instead of looking around for a summary. And only context explanations sometimes don't help too much. So play the first one. Even though it's harder than the second one. Cause the second one was much easier. For me anyway :)

Z.e.X.i.O.n

It would be much better if you play the first game, cause it helps you understand the game more!!

Sora was in the pod sleeping cause when he went inside Castle Oblivion in CoM, his memories were slowly getting erased. So in order for him to regain his memories, Namine told Sora to go inside the pod so she can restore the memories. It took her a year to finish, and when she was done, Roxas had already found Sora in the pod and he woke up.

It's not the clearest explanation, but I tried!:toungesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back