• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Controllable Characters?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do u want other controllable Characters?

• Keep just Sora as controllable

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Have other controllables

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Switch anywhere, anytime (like in Star Ocean)

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lordchander

Do u believe we'll be able to have more than one controllable (like Sora)
character in the game? Will we be able to switch characters any time like
in Star Ocean: Till the end of time? Post ur thoughts here!

P.S. Dont forget to vote!!

HOOBASTANKIE

It was confirmed that the BHK would be a playable character, but we don't know when, where, or how this will occur.

lordchander

wat im saying is that like in Star Ocean, you can switch to other members of ur
current party, this way u could control (with the analog stick and buttons) that
character in battle or on the field. Make sense? It was just an idea thats all. You still
HAVE to have Sora in ur active party though.

ree_chan

oh, like controlling other party when battle? if its only sora, donald, and goofy, id rather choose sora! but..wat if in d game one party contain of Sora, Riku, n BHK?? dat would b 2 kool! jeez! i cant wait 2 play dis game! if its 2 disks n on d 1st disk we play as sora, on d 2nd disk we play as BHK, its juz d same lyk CoM, rite? i hope kairi's in d battle 2

Night Shadow

i think it would be cool to have another rikus side thing, and i think bhk is a playable cuz in one of first trailors, it looked like he was about to fight axle and would be in your control

A

Audo

Its not goin g to be one disc is sora and one is BHK, because nomura said that the games tutorial will start in Twilight Town but you first go to Mulan's world. BHK gets his awakening in Twilight Town so thats the tutorial but Sora goes to mulan's world. See what I mean>? It will most likely switch from Sora to BHK.
I hope more people are playable than Sora and BHK. Im hoping Riku as well. The way i see it Sora beats a world than you play a little bit as BHK and then a little bit of Riku than back to Sora. Kinda like in Paper Mario 2 where you play mario than peach than bowser.

black acid

Heros need Villains
Riku-Keyblade said:
Its not goin g to be one disc is sora and one is BHK, because nomura said that the games tutorial will start in Twilight Town but you first go to Mulan's world. BHK gets his awakening in Twilight Town so thats the tutorial but Sora goes to mulan's world. See what I mean>? It will most likely switch from Sora to BHK.
I hope more people are playable than Sora and BHK. Im hoping Riku as well. The way i see it Sora beats a world than you play a little bit as BHK and then a little bit of Riku than back to Sora. Kinda like in Paper Mario 2 where you play mario than peach than bowser.

and so your point is......:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back