• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coolest Organization member in Com (try 2)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Coolest orginazation member in com

• Axel

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Axel II

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Larxene

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Larxene II

• Lexaus (Reverse Rebirth)

• Vexen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vexen II

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marluxia

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Marluxia

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
What opinion? These polls are predictable all the time, to the point where is not even worth posting anymore because of who's going to be in the lead. Constant repetitiveness with the same damn answer if Roxas isn't there.

Not that is you or anything, but face it. There's no reason to post these any longer. So, "who's coolest Organization member in Com (try 2)?"

Axel.

Done deal. Because no other Org. XIII members matter, and if he's not in the poll, people complain their a** off (well, not complain, but more like "Why is Axel not in the poll? He's the coolest member!!", "Axel isn't here!", or even "NO Axel? T-T". After that, they just go on to post for second favorite on said poll). You know it's going to happen, and you just have to watch.

Last edited:
P

Pyro_Papou

Axel :3

Even though he was a bit of a traitor towards the organisation.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Why all the II's?
Can you clarify that for me? =S... Sorry, I' such a nub X]

And yea, I had a hard time deciding. I like Lexaeus, Axle and Larxene =/

I think that the II's are for the first and second times you fight them in the game. Like... you don't fight Zexion, and hes not in the poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back