• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could Deep Dive be the beginning of...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Sorrow

Do you think Deep Dive is the beginning of the other half of Kh2? Why did I ask? Because all of the trailers we’ve seen shows Sora and company just fine. But in Deep Dive, BHK, Riku, and Mickey seems to be looking for Sora. But the question is, Why? Another thing, why is Sora missing yet King Mickey met him in twilight town? Nomura already confirmed that the BHK is playable, so do you think BHK’s journey along with Riku and Mickey will begin in Deep Dive searching for Sora?

adventchildkiori

yeah deep dive is pretty much concept art, and skatzo... I think you mean you thought the town in DD was Traverse Town (How can it be a city when its a Treverse TOWN? lol) Yeah I think it was concept are of Treverse Town too.

Felix Chu

England..land of a thousand..somethings..
Skatzo said:
i thought the city in deep dive was traverse town

The city looks far too futuristic and "neon" to be Traverse Town, the same goes for Twilight Town.
I still think both ASAS and DD are concepts and they still don't offer anything really concrete for us to say "Oh! That's what is going to happen in KH2" unless they completely suprise us.
At the moment, I've always thought of both videos as a dream, the Unknowns performing some sort of "play" to predict something that could happen because nothing in the videos seems to be clear enough.

mysticalmario

thats weird.. there is just like a feeling to it that makes it seem like traverse town, but i dunno, i always thought it was too

A

Audo

He didnt say that chaos. He says he plans to explain what the movie signifies at liek E3 or something like that. So what im saying is that the actuall video wont be in the game but what the movie symbolizes will be in there. For example um.. BHK asking "Where's Sora?" could symbolize that BHK is looking for Sora or that They knew where sora was and he disappeared and he is asking Riku what happened to him. Just a guess but i dont think the actualy movie wil be in there just what it symbolizes.

Zeke

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com
BHK is not with Mickey and Mickey is not with Riku, Mickey meets up with Sora and u do see him when ur fighting with Goofy and Donald in a sence, (lost the pic!)BHK is on his own!

kizzyke

Zeke said:
BHK is not with Mickey and Mickey is not with Riku, Mickey meets up with Sora and u do see him when ur fighting with Goofy and Donald in a sence, (lost the pic!)BHK is on his own!

It is true that BHK is not with Mickey, but about the thing that Riku wasn't with Mickey...
In CoM they were together so they still can be together in the beginning on KH2...
and i know the pic you are talking about...it has been shown in one of the trailers too.

adventchildkiori

I think I know what pic you are talking about, is it when they are in Hollow Bastion and Sora and Co(Goofy and Donald) get knocked back and mickey kills the dusk for them? Yeah Riku wasnt with him there, that or Riku didnt jump down with mickey to save sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back