• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

could Xion be...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
could Xion been formed when the hearts from the heart unlocker were released when sora stabbed himself?!

i just thought of this like 30 sec. ago so i'll try to elaborate as best to my ability.

think about it, it would explain "no i" because there are multiple "I"s
it would explain her being connected to Sora, Kairi, and their nobodies, and possibly the other PoH

it would be the reason she can wield a keyblade too, being connected to Sora, and the heart unlocker

okay thats all i got right now.

discuss

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
We already have one not-a-Nobody Nobody from the whole mess.
Namine herself already fills the criterea for having "multiple selfs", being born from Sora's B+S as a source, yet from Kairi's Heart.
Also, until Namine is shown wielding a Keyblade, I don't see why Xion should be able to do so too.

3-D

Join Me
We already have one not-a-Nobody Nobody from the whole mess.
Namine herself already fills the criterea for having "multiple selfs", being born from Sora's B+S as a source, yet from Kairi's Heart.
Also, until Namine is shown wielding a Keyblade, I don't see why Xion should be able to do so too.

because Xion is directly connected to the heart unlocker, and Sora
namine technically is kairis nobody, so she wouldn't be able to wield

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Memories which he still had with him, and didn't really shape Xion until afterwards. How does her gradual forming tie in? :\
Don't answer. I know what you'll say.
But Namine also being born then kind of kills this, since anything you say, if it's not a possible explanation to Namine herself, is contradicted by her not following the same rules as Xion.

3-D

Join Me
im not saying they were born at the same time...there is like a 15 sec interval

and...uhm...
if not Sora's, then yeah i would say shes namine like
created when the hearts from the heart unlocker were released...
maybe the heart unlockers composition has something to do with it

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
could Xion been formed when the hearts from the heart unlocker were released when sora stabbed himself?!

It could be possible I suppose...
Sora could have had more than his and Kairi's heart within him.

Think about it, it would explain "no i" because there are multiple "I"s
it would explain her being connected to Sora, Kairi, and their nobodies, and possibly the other PoH

Huh?
I don't get that blurb right there
Lol

Shadowmaster

Well here's me throwing something out.

Namine was created using the strong heart of Kairi and the body of Sora which had just been sent to the dark realm. But unlike other nobodies see doesn't have memories of her past life does she, but can manipulate the memories of others connected to Sora because she was made from his body.

Roxas was created from the strong heart of Sora and his body, but had no memory of him because his body didn't have enough time to obtain them before Sora was brought back to the realm of light.

Xion though could have been born from the strong heart of Sora and the body of Kairi. This could explain why the other nobodies didn't have memories of their hearts or it could mean that ur heart has to be of the dark realm before ur nobody can recall it's memories

All of that just magically came to me, wat do u think.

Shadowmaster

wasn't it. If we use the symbology of the picture they made on destiny Island, it would mean that their hearts are intertwined with one another very unlike anyone elses. You could also say Xion was created from the power Kairi used to bring sora back. And just for a side note it is quite amazing that sora could keep consciousness even as a heartless, was that because of his stong heart or something else(you don't have to answer that last part)

I think of the weirdest things at moments. All that just popped into my head. The very principle of the stuff I say could be true it, most unlikely *yawn*

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Sora's the key that links everyone so he'd have to be in everyone's heart if he's was in Kairi's the way you suggest. Sora's heart was never in Kairi to the entent that Kairi's was in him, if Sora's heart was even in Kairi at all thus making a nobody out of Sora's heart and Kairi's body impossible mainly because there was no heart leaving a body..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back