• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

could you give me a group name?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Otaku

i am preparing to create a game and i got almost everything except the characters and the evil dudes which i am going to make a gruop. and i also need to know shouldif i should make an RPG out of it. i will continue thinking but i am in serious need of help. i will give you credit too.....if i ever go through withit. most likely i will go through with it.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
whats the game about? is there a relative story basis, what genre, what kind of distinguishing features does it have. This stuff should reprsent the title, or affect what you choose to name it

Dark Otaku

uh......it will be an RPG. the story is pretty much what most of the RPGs are about (saving the world!........again) take note that i was playing FFVII at the time so i was thinking hey maybe i should make a game like FFVII! and i started to plan everything. if you want an update on the planing thing just tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back