• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Couple questions about KH1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Okay so I just started playing KH1 the other day and I realized a couple things. First in Mickey's letter that Donald finds, it says that Mickey went to look into why the stars were going out. Then when you see Donald and Goofy arrive in Traverse Town Goofy looks up to the sky and says that a star is going out. But after that they never mention anything about the stars in the rest of the series, let alone the game, so my first question is what's up with that?

Second, I talked to the Moogle that is floating around by the boy in Traverse Town and it says that its world got swallowed by darkness. So that means that the Moogles have their own world. I wonder what it's like and if they got it back. What do you guys think?

QUEST

I think they don't worry about because they found Sora & the keyblade. Only after that, they stopped worrying.

And if the moogles had their own world..
It'd probably be a big merchant world. lol.
But it's more likely that they were from different worlds selling goods, but they got destroyed.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
The whole stars going out thing was a reference to worlds getitng swallowed up by darkness and dissapearing. So, considering the whole End of the World level, I'd say the phrase was brought up again in a way.

DarkAxelNobody

the moogle world should be in bbs. like it cold be like one of those main hub type places. usually there is more than one hub world. for bbs it could be land of departure for the first one and then the moogle one for the second one. i mean some worlds could have some moogles, but the moogle world would probably b the min place to buy stuff. maybe we can call it "Land of Trading" or something.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes the Moogle world could work. Like maybe there's nowhere to buy stuff in any of the other worlds and then you go to the World of Trading(xD I liked that one) and that's where you do all your shopping things.

kostas

Awards
i think moogle world is radiant garden cause its stated that final fantasy world is radiant garden in kh. the stars that fall are every world that is being destroyed by darkness.after kh1 no other world perished because all the destroyed worlds were restored (like destiny islands did).so i think that during all of kh1 period stars are falling but after kh1 there is no more star falling (worlds stoped being destroying and the destroyed world were restored)

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Second, I talked to the Moogle that is floating around by the boy in Traverse Town and it says that its world got swallowed by darkness. So that means that the Moogles have their own world. I wonder what it's like and if they got it back. What do you guys think?

It's already been somewhat confirmed that the Moogles are from Radiant Garden. There's the well known fact that most FF characters come from Radiant Garden, although we can't really base our evidence on it because it is implied that Cloud and Sephiroth are from another world. However in KH2, the only real Moogle you encounter is in Radiant Garden, while the rest are holograms. Jiminy's Journal states that the Moogles are so tired of people ruffling with their pompoms that they use holograms to carry out business in worlds that are not their homes. So yeah there is a very high chance they come from Radiant Garden.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
The whole stars going out thing was a reference to worlds getitng swallowed up by darkness and dissapearing. So, considering the whole End of the World level, I'd say the phrase was brought up again in a way.
Yea, thats exactly wha i was going to say, the stars represent worlds, otherwise saying Mickey was noticing the worlds were getting swallowed by darkness.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Well I was going to say that the the Moogle said its world was swallowed up by darkness and Radient Garden(Hollow Bastion at the time) was still there, but then I realized that Hollow Bastion was populated by Heartless and the Disney Villains then I guess that would count as being "swallowed by darkness" right?

hiddenblade

the stars represent the worlds man and when they go out it symbolizes the worlds light go en out man :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back