• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crazy theories in my head.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kimmy1980

Awards
A few theories I’d like to bring up, since season of Lent is now up, and I can theorize as much as I want. Mwa ha ha! I am going out on a limb on all of these, and I understand there are a lot of holes. Feel free to pull apart and dissect. I want your thoughts. I know some have been touched upon, but I need some clarity. Interested in what you guys think.

Master of Masters

Master of Master’s name is Super. Plain and simple, we’ve known his name for a while. Since he is one of the 7, everyone has a variation name based on their latin name. Example – invi = invidia, ava = avaritia. So super = superbia. My latest craziest through, what if the Master of Masters did not necessarily disappear, but has been time traveling this whole time? Could explain how the book of prophecies originally came to be. Could explain, why we see him talking to Young Xehanort, and later in Shibuya in the secret movie. The speculation of someone being in the box has gone around, so what if his original body is in the box and how we originally will return? So the question is, who is Luxu talking to in Backover in the second case of Luxu. Time traveling MoM, with real MoM body in the box? We all know the black box has on the top written X Super. I believe the X we see is more of a drawing or symbol, and nothing else. I am not reading into it at the moment.

Darkness

We all know that Darkness or (Tenebris, latin name for dark), needs to have a body to interact, that being said. I believe that after the keyblade war, Darkness is using Ava’s body or a digital version of it since they are in a data world as a host. I think in the latest update of Union X of where we see Ava meeting with Ventus in the house, it is Ava. Darkness is using her body to interact with Ventus. I think Darkess/Ava killed Strelitizia and gave book to Ven. It’s highly possible darkness can only the current body/host for a short period, which may explain why he takes refuge in Ventus in future updates of Union X.

Nameless Star

This has gone around a lot. Nameless Star is Skuld, aka Mystery Girl. She goes on to mention in the reports and to Sora, that her name has been stolen and everything has been taken away from her. That is what Mystery Girl says in the reports. It makes my head hurt, how the whole ark thing will work, getting her eventually to Ansem the Wise to be experimented on, and to the status of nameless star. Too many references, but with her star motif, and being friends with Lea (sun) and Isa (moon), makes sense for it not to be her.

But what you may ask is, wait Nameless Star knows Yozora? If we want to lock in Skuld as Nameless Star, who does she know, or who is she closest to? Ephemer and Player. But for sake of this theory, I am going with Ephemer. What does Nameless Star tell to Sora in the final world about the person she is waiting for? Their heart was replaced with another. In that instance, then could Ephemer and Yozora be connected? Maybe we will run into Luxord and Demyx’s original selves soon in Union X after they use the Ark. Perhaps they take Ephemer with them to Yozora’s homeworld through Game Central Station.

Riku’s dream

With fairy godmother showing up at end of Remind talking to Riku about his dreams that contains both Yozora and Master of Masters. Can we assume that Sora is in a sleeping world? Someone remind me about sleeping worlds, Dream Drop Distance was hard to comprehend.

Fairy Godmother says that the dreams tie in with two others? Do people want to take an educated guess who these two are? My vote, they know where Yozora is, so he is 1, and Kairi is asleep, that is 2.

D

Deleted member 252753

This has gone around a lot. Nameless Star is Skuld, aka Mystery Girl. She goes on to mention in the reports and to Sora, that her name has been stolen and everything has been taken away from her. That is what Mystery Girl says in the reports.
I don't think what the Nameless Star says does quite match Subject X's report. Subject X' says that the sum total of her memory is 'four friends and a key' whereas Nameless Star remembers the she is pining for one person, Yozora, and she seems to know what happened to him. Subject X couldn't even remember the names of her 'erstwhile companions' (Apprentice Xehanort's secret reports). So their memories are different.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noivern

Awards
I don't think what the Nameless Star says does quite match Subject X's report. Subject X' says that the sum total of her memory is 'four friends and a key' whereas Nameless Star remembers the she is pining for one person, Yozora, and she seems to know what happened to him. Subject X couldn't even remember the names of her 'erstwhile companions' (Apprentice Xehanort's secret reports). So their memories are different.

Neither of the things you mentioned conflict with the possibility of X = Skuld, though. The last we've heard of Subject X was roughly 10 years ago, which means that if she was, in fact, Skuld, whenever happened to her after she disappeared from her cell could have altered her memory further leading to her pinning for Yozora as her leading anchor.

That being said, while I doubt X is anyone other than Skuld, I doubt she is the Nameless Star. Although she and Ephemer are good friends, they don't seem to be nearly quite as close as the relationship between Sora and Kairi like the Nameless Star and Yozora are implied to be, nor even in the same level as other pairs we've had. It's more like they are good acquaitances rather than destined friends. She's also been much more closer to Ven compared to Ephemera since UX started as well.

I could see her ending up in Shibuya, though. The outfits from the Union Leaders have always resembled the dresswear from Versus/15 artstyle in general, specially hers and Brain, so it wouldn't surprise me if they are connected in more ways than we first assumed.

D

Deleted member 252753

Neither of the things you mentioned conflict with the possibility of X = Skuld, though. The last we've heard of Subject X was roughly 10 years ago, which means that if she was, in fact, Skuld, whenever happened to her after she disappeared from her cell could have altered her memory further leading to her pinning for Yozora as her leading anchor.
Actually her report is written 'years on' from being taken from her cell so it's less than 10 years (Edit: I guess 10 years at most). Yes, it is possible that something unknown happened recently to make her regain her memories in the Final World but I think it's unlikely, especially with the reasons you give as well.

Iustus

Awards
About the Master of Masters - His thing with the future sight is quite similar to the myth of the north god Odin. He left one eye as tribute for Mimir, to gain the ability of future sight.

And the name on that box doesn't have to be Chi-Super, Xsuper.. since the games name is Union CROSS, they could pronounce it maybe as Cross-Super, I guess?

And the box - Well what could be inside? Remember that Luxu should never ever open it - that could mean that thing inside is not meant to be outside. For example, Darkness. Maybe its like the Pandoras Box and there is a lot of bad things inside, together with hope.

But it wouldn't make sense for a book of prophecies in there. That wouldn't make sense since No name has to SEE things in the future. They couldn't look wider than Luxigbar has the blade right now.

WoolishlyGrim

In fairness, we don't know for sure that the Master's name is Super.

I mean, it is. I would bet a hundred quid on it being Super, easy. We just don't know for sure that it is.

(But it is.)

As far as him vanishing goes, though, I think we've already seen exactly what happens to him, just with a different person. We see that Sora uses the Power of Waking to save all his companions from dying, and he finishes it off by restoring Kairi (which seems to manifest as her just being magicked back into existence after the crisis with Xehanort is over), and not long afterwards, he fades away. I thought that the scene where he fades was figurative at first, but with the changes to the end credits in Re:Mind, it actually seems like it was literal.

So I think we can extrapolate a little and say that this probably shows us what happened to the Master. He used the Power of Waking incorrectly, like Sora did, and as a result he faded away. We even see the Foretellers being essentially magicked back into existence after the crisis with Xehanort is over, just like Kairi.

Back