• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Create a Command!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
I made this a while ago, but it didn't work how i expected, so here goes again! Make up your own Reaction Command. Make more than one if u want!

Here are mine:
Shadow Slammer - Used on Shadows and Neoshadows - When the Shadows flatten into the ground and arent attackable, Sora gathers strength, raisesup his keyblade, and then plunges it into the ground making the shadows pop up and damages them.

Puppy Paddle - Used on Rabids (the dog heartless with the sumbol on their butts) - Sora grabs the Rabid by the collar when it charges at him, He then spanks it on the butt with his keyblade. It does decent damae.

Giddy Up! - Used on Centaurs (even though they have a reaction command called "Areo Blade") - Sora hops on the Centaur and rides it (you can't control the movement) while twirling his keyblade around. No damage, but it makes for good transportation.

Valor Vortex - Used on enemies surrounding Sora (only used in Valor Form) - Sora spins in place rapidly with keyblades extended. A trail of red light follows each keyblade, so the attack engulfs Sora in a Tornado of red light.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
pwnage

used when you get pwnage command ability
effect you kill everything in the battle area(use it too much ur life goes down or just make you easier to kill)

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
Raging Slash- Used on fat bodies and defender heartless. Throws them in the end and pounds them to oblivion.

Copycat- Copy the enemy's last attack. Used only when hp low.

Flying Giga Slash- Used on battleships. A 10 hit attack that does double damage.

master3456

This is old and stuff but what magizine is the demo coming for or Ill just decide to reserve it at gamestop

master3456

Oh on the command thing Id make one where sora sends a massive attack wave at a neo shadow in goofee drive move mode and he throws both key blades at them and itd be called seismic thrasher

H

HEARTofFIRE

id make 1 where while hes in wisdom form he unleashes a powerful magic attack called wisdom clash where he shoots fire, blizzard, thunder, and gravity (in that order) 1 after another real fast and as they hurl towards the enemy the y magnetize and cling to each other makin a ultimate red, blue, yellow, and black ball of energy straight at the enemy!!

bhk3

steal: only works on defender heartless,runs up to sheild, knocks out heartless, takes shelid,can only use with no items in invortory.

CloudX159

just like one of u said...
Wisdom Blue Blast
wisdom form only taking away all Drive an MP
Creates a sprit bomb the size of the moon then goes up and let it go
Note: to make it become bigger u play a mini-game.....like in god of war
KEEP TAPING

anyone but me

Flank Shot: When a fat body does it's arm clobber thing when you get to close to it, you can grab onto it's arm to fling yourself behind it to attack with an upward slash that deals double damage... or .... when defenders jab their shield at you when you get to close, you can grab onto it and flip over their head and perform another upward strike that does double damage...

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
okay modifed mine

pwnage
when you have a alot of opponets you get a swarm of attack you spin and if you time it right you do like a sonic that damages each one

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
nice. pwnage sounds like it could be a real attack. flank shot and mine are also good if i do say so myself.

I've got another one
Blizzard Bullet - used when attacking a group of far away enemies (only in Wisdom Form) - Sora spins his keylade vertically. Each spin fires off a weak blizzard spell. So it's like a machine gun of blizzard spells. It takes up a bit of MP tho.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
Rememberance Tornado - Only occurs when fighting an unknown, sending bad memores of your friends into your brain, you get so fustrated that once you remember the good times you unleash a devestating attack, a green light swirls around Sora and he summons another keyblade without having to go into brave form and spins around and makes a tornado of green light and shoots it off to the unknown without missing him/her/it. and during the unknown is trapped sora attacks rapidly, so the unknown can't see him and each attack is x10! and the tornado does damage x5 of normal damage! =D

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Wow, im surprised so little people responded to this thread, it had such potential.... well ive got some more.

Claw Clipper - Used on Wyverns - When the Wyverns do their attack where they rapidly kick you, Sora hooks the Wyvern's feet on the keyblade and slams the Wyvern to the ground while Sora jumps up.

Uproot - Used on Creep Plants - When the Creep Plants fire seeds at you, Sora ducks and slides toward the Plant and jums his Keyblade under it, rips the Plant out of the ground, this damages it, and gives you distance from it.

Spin Kicker - Used on Tornado Steps - When a Tornado Step rapidly spins at you, A very quick reaction can be done where Sora puts his keyblade on the ground vertically, and uses it like a pole to spin on. Sora spins on the pole and kicks the spinning hearltess just as it is about to hit him. This stuns the heartless for a little while and does a little bit of damage.

Come on guys! Come up with some good reaction commands!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back