• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Create-a-sleight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Dormaka Des Break

Breaks all opponents card of the same level.
Ex: If Larxene uses a lv. 9 card, use this sleight, and all of the 9's in her deck are broken.

One-Winged Angel Lv 9
Diamond Dust Lv 9
Ultima Weapon Lv 9

Twilit Flash

Value:0-1

(This is impossible because I made these Keyblades up)
Summons 10 heartless surrounding Sora, then light flashes from him, obliterating all heartless around him.
[The light crosses the darkness and forms Tilight powers around him]

Dusk Raider
Infini Buster
Seraphim's Horn

This next allows the other the one after to happen.

Card Flip

Value: 3 Attack cards

Switches regular cards with Enemy Cards so you can use them in a sleight.

Martial Switch

Value: Oogie-Boogie, Vexen, and Darkside

Switches health bar with opponent. Damage taken is subtracted from their heath bar after the switch is over. 1/2 Damage done is also subtracted from their hp bar. Other half is deducted from you. Only effective on bosses. After the switch is over, your deck is reloaded to the position it was at the beginning of a battle. Works once every level.

Parry

Value: 3 Attack Cards of Premium Swing Speed [the star]

After taking damage, Sora steps back, jumps in the air, and rapidly rains down quick tosses of the keyblade. [Kinda like a Multi-Strike Raid]

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
my turn :)

Simple and Clean lol XD

Value: Oathkeeper, Oblivion, Kingdom Key [any value]

It unleashes multiple random sleights, for example, could unleash: Holy, Reflect Raid, Omnislash, but it reduces your cards by 1 every time used!

Unity Star

Value: in order to activate you must activate the Riku card! Put these into the sleight:
Oathkeeper, Donald Duck, Goofy, Naminé or any character according to thier world(Peter Pan - while in Neverland)

This will unite all your friends power to your keyblade and unleash multiple attacks according to your friends: for example:

Donald - Curaga, Thundaga, Graviga, Firaga, Blizzaga, Aeroga
Goofy - Strike spin, Rapid Assault, Spinning Top Power
Kairi - Oathkeeper's Promise, Princess Power, Cleansing Power
Riku - Aura Power, Shining Light/Darkness, Dark Firaga/Mega-Flare
Naminé - Chain of Memories, Memory Eraser, Picture Frame
Sora - Keyblade Power, Fusing Power, Power Twirl

etc..........

Fullmetal Blade

Soaring Slash- Total Value:25-27
*Cloud
*Aero
*Ultima
Sora flies on his keyblade like a surfboard and uses Cloud's sword to do his own version of Omnislash

Thunderstorm-
*Thunder
*Thunder
*Ultima
Sora spins with his keyblade, creating a ring of thunder. Up to six follow-ups can be made, the first five expanding the ring, and the last unleashing multiple thundaga spells

Advent_Sora

Open the door

3 lvl 9 kingdom keys

sora aims the tip of his keyblade at all the enemies and the flash comes out like in KH when he sealed a door

the cicle of friendship (yes I know lame name)

lvl 9 goffey
lvl9 donald
lvl9ultima

sora and donald and goofey all come on the field all get in a field and then they lift their weapons in the air which creates a giant heartless sign but then its overcrowed by light and the light covers the field which auto-maticly destroies all enemeis

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
A costly victory
megapotion megaether megaeleixir
at least a 10 total value

Defeats all enemies in the battle, bosses included, but it sends you back to the first floor of the oblivion tower and you have to work your way back up to where you were manually. Cannot be used against the final boss.

Undecided

I can only think of one.

Big Bang

cards needed: Clous,Fire(X2)

effect: Cloud flies around the screen, making explosions everytime he hits an enemy, and after 3 hits, a big explosion occurs that does 100 damage to all enemies.

Konstantino

I'm going to use my RPG character's special attack. :D

Unholy Ragnarok
Only availible to Apochalypse-type users.

Card Requirements:
Keyblade x 3 (All must be "0" in value.)

Effects:
The screen turns black - the only thing visible is you and your opponent. Suddenly, fire emerges from beneath your opponent. Then, your keyblade turns into a giant ragnarok, and gives you the chance to attack once with it.

shadowkiller

Mine is: HERC KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(not real cards) One Hercules, value 1 or 9
Two Olympias 8 each

What happens is, Hercules appears with 2 olympias, 1 in each hand and attacks all heartless. He does 200 damage to each heartless and if any heartless use a card, the attack doubles EACH TIME A CARD IS PLAYED! It maxes out at 3200 damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back