• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Create a Spell or Ability: DELUX EDITION!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~NGD OMEGA~

Sorry, I really like these kinds of threads, and since I haven't seen one in a while I figured I might as well make one. Okay here it goes, in this thread you will, obviously, create an ability. Here's a example of a simple way to do it...

Name of Ablility:

Summery of what ability is: (Who this ablility is given too should go here, along with a summery of how the ablility works and what it does. Looks would be helpful!)

Special effects: (Burn, confuse, etc...)

Cost: (In MP or in Drive bar)

Heres my first one:

Vertical Slash:

Summery: Any keyblade or Wingblade wielder can use this move. User charges up, and then slashes in front of himself/herself vertically, creating a blade of energy that goes forward to meet all foes in front of the user. Causes massive damage to Arial Heartless.

Special effects: May stun certain enemies for a few seconds

Cost: 2 MP

Now add some of your own! Sorry, if someone already posted one of these, I just love these kinds of threads, and I have been looking for one for ages, and I may have missed on in my searches.

Reaver

name of spell: bang bang, your dead

effect: what do u think?

thank you :)

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
heres mine...

Name: Ars Mercanta

Summary: Slows down time tremendeously and makes the keybladeweilder move and attack at lightning fast speed

Cost: 5 MP

Effect: Confusion

Strongbad02

-Trinity Maxima

summary:
glowes blue and uses a sonic blade like manuver to make a star, then does ragnarok over the star BUT instead of one atom-thing sora pulls out another keyblade and shoots two streams of lasers, finaly he lands and finishes the trinity!

cost: Party members faint, and you lose magic for the rest of the battle

effect: Kills ALL arial heartless and heartless that tries to avoid it, and most of the time kills everything else.

kinda costly but the battle will end soon after this anyway.

Legendary Darkness

name:chaotic summon

summary:summons five ancient demons to your aid

cost:must wield oblivion,all mp

effect:each demon has a legendary power from the past which can obliverate a certain kind of enemy....only lasts for 2 minutes

T

Tidus22340

Name: Hiten Summon

Summary:Summons the legendary Hitokiri Battousai (for those of you who arent that deep into Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X thats Kenshin's manslayer form) to your aid for the entire battle. Kenshin is treated as party member, but has drive gauge and must be healed just as your party members would

Cost:Other party members must leave battle, 6 MP and 10% of drive gauge (ultra high level spell) must weild Ultima Keyblade

Special Effects:Kenshin's speed speeds up Sora as well.

Deminem

Awards
My move Celestial Slash well it costs 2mp and it is more or less a finishing move guarenteed to kill ne heartless anytime anywhere or neplace

Deminem

Soul Keeper

Cool. Ill do this to ^_^

Armgeddon (whatever its spellt )
Cost: 1 MP unit

Stronger than Firaga
5 meteors ball and blast on impact

Chain Thunder
Cost: 2MP blocks

Stronger than Thundaga
A giant thunder bolt jumps to other heartless 5 times dealing less damage each jump (classic) lol

Icicle shower
Cost: 2 MP units

Stronger than Blizzaga
Icicles form from the air and surrounds the caster, flys straigh up and lands on the heartless

Hurricane
Cost: 4 MP blocks
Stronger than Aeroga
Looks like normal Aero but has a wind rotating around it, It has the effets of Aero, Aeroa and Aeroga, But nearby enermies will be pushed upwards making them unable to move.

Gravity Force
Cost: 2 MP blocks

Stronger than Griviraga
Giant black ball falls on them (obviously)
Deals 3/4 of there MAX MP, Deals 1/ to boss (there coloured bars)

Time Demention
Cost: 4 MP blocks

Stronger than Stopga
A timer falls on the heartless and the moving hands suddenly stop, heartless under this spell will be taking more damage from phys and mag attacks

Droplets of Life
Cost: 4 MP Blocks

Stronger than Curaga
It starts to rain but it sparkles beautifully, Heals all partys members

Hope you like my spell upgrades ....No bad or good comments plz >.<
Can somone rate this please?!??! Pretty please :(

Last edited:

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Kingdom Crush: Combination attack

Before: Thunderstorm Comes

First: Ars Arcanum, Then with a swift upwards blow, knocking the opponent in the air

Second: Ragnarok

Third: Kingdom Crush: Ragnarok ends with a Powerfull upwards blow, Making the opponent go up. Then throw the Keyblade up and make it a lighting rod. Keyblade flies towards opponent and ZAPPS him with the entire thunderpower of the storm

Fourth: Trinity Limit

~NGD OMEGA~

Awsome moves!

Trinity force:

Summery: Sora calls Donald and Goofy to him, and they channel all their magic into their weapons. Then (Like in white trinity) they touch their weapons together, creating a ball of pure energy, that then erupts and attacks all heartless, dealing massive damage.

Special Effects: Any heartless that survives the blast faints, and will rise eventually after a few seconds. Bosses are simply stunned.

Cost: All the parties MP

Henskie

I'm Batman
Summn of Darkness- Summons a Demon that does your level times 100 damage
Mp cost (all of your MP)

~NGD OMEGA~

Trinity Fusion:

Summery: Sora Fuses with both Donald and Goofy, turning his clothes pure white, and giving him a celestial glow. Magic is super powerful, and combos cause an eruption white beams of energy. Sora gains the ability to fly, and a barrier forms around him to add to his defence against attacks. However, Cure's power is weakened.

Special effects: Can only use this move in a boss battle, and only when all party members still have at least half their health. For Heartless regular combos cause them to faint for a while before reviving, but for the boss, it only causes him to be stunned.

Cost: Half MP/3 Drive Points

x-knight

Finale: ( my move dont copy it eny were not even the name)

SUMMERY: (on more than one enemy/normal battles)
sora unleash a 50 hit combo all over the screen and obliterares everything if tey enemy is stil standing sora will then pull out a second keyblade and then starts to glow a pale blue colour and pale blue light and do some more serious damge then unleashes a another 12 hit combo finishing with a back hand strike with the keyblade.

(in a duel/ boss fight)

{Cut SCene}

sora starts to glow a pale blue colour and runs around the enemy 3 times stiking many times as he goes then {end cut scene}

then in the normal screens he start to glow even darker blue this time and explodes in anger and delivers a 12 hit combo dealing massive dammage and finally *explodes* giving off all this blue light deals massive damage(weel basically hammers ure opponent)

Cost:
minimum to activate: 7 MPblocks damage and lenght increases with more mp used
+ 1 dp/drive point

NOte: can only be used in dire situations (hp critically low) or can be used ne time wen passed lvl 60

Last edited:
K

Key_Blade_weilder

Reapers slash:

You jump in the air mak 1 slash than plow the keyblade in to the ground making dark electricity come out of the groud(like one of thre attacks ansem had in KH 1 before you fought him in the dark place)

costs: 3 mana

get it once you beat the under world lvl (if there is one)

Zedro

Heartless
Website
www.geocities.com
Name: Ethereal Form (Angelic Drive Form)

Description: Sora jumps in the air and grows transparent angel wings, costume is golden and Sora slightly glows.

Cost: 2 Drive bars

Found: Special form found only in the North American version of KH2 (Hehehe). Can only be attained by getting 100% at the end. Costume will be unlocked on second playthough when Sora first gets his Drive ability.

Abilities:

Divine Shield - Become invincible to all attacks, running speed is dramatically decreased. Lasts 5 seconds.

Cost: 1 drive bar

Etheral Dive - Sora soars high in the air and slams right down onto an enemy with his Dual Keyblades. Attack does massive damage.

Cost: 1 1/2 drive bars

Eh, that's all i can come up with so far. =p

R

Red64

Name of Ablility:somer-cut

Summery of what ability is: bounces off of enemy while slashing it up the middle.

Special effects: push

Cost: nah

~NGD OMEGA~

Alright, Another one...

Fury Smash:

Summery: Donald goes into a stat of rage, and smashes every enemy in sight with a flurry of magical and powerful physical blows.

Special effects: Stuns all enemies, must be low on health to use.

Cost: 2 MP

Heavens Blade

Website
img.photobucket.com
Move: Elumentel trinity

Summry: foe attakes, goofy blocks,sora jumps over the goof, The quak usess an elamentel spell(you pick) and powers up sora in that elament. then sora comes down like a meteor

Sattes:Lighting confusen, fire burn, ice frozzen

cost:3 mp from all

could some one rate this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back