• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

create an organization member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdom_heartsII

add all these things and make sure u have an x in their name you dont have to have the strenght or watever

name:Lexarrete
power or element: magnet
weapon: crossbow and when flipped the other side it becomes a magnet
weakness: thunder
resistance: magnet, stop
description (made-up): the 14th organization, controls the power of magnet that draws out anything including the keyblade
reaction commands: soul blade ( transfers soul to keyblade and controls it for an amount of time to protect weilder from flying metal "stuff")and magneglove (draws in attacks from Lexarrete and backfires it with magnet gloves)
special attacks or abilities: lexarrete shoots out debris for about 3-4 minutes(this is where you can activate soul blade, the reaction command) and she magnets out your keyblade and she uses it for a small amount of time

name:Chroxium
power or element: steel
weapon: war axe
weakness:fire
resistance: aero, gravity, stop,thunder( he draws thunder in and backfires it)
description (made-up):the 15th organization, weilds a giant war axe that can manipulate anything with one swing and also causes a massive steelquake with one slam
reaction commands: rampage(similar to berserk except you take his axe and slams it onto him 3 times also does 2 times more damage than berserk)
special attacks:steelquake(barrages multiple steel pipes onto you) and platinum needles(similar to ice needles from vexen)

how bout u guys share yours, plz and thank you

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
Name: Xerina (or Exrina? if the x makes a Z sound. which one do you people like?)
Power/Element: Darkness...plain old darkness.
Discription: DARK DARK brown hair -- almost black, short and skinny, dark purple eyes.
Person: Rebellious, doesn't always agree with her Org. people. Likes Axel and Roxas the best OH OH and Demyx gotta love him :eek: Changes her little black coat thing to make it more feminine. She is apathetic and sarcastic.
Weapon: Two very large and long daggers that are difficult to avoid.
Attacking: A lot of slashing and she's very quick and moves around a lot. Watch out because she'll still your munny!!
Weakness: Fire and Thunder
Resistance: Magnet
Reaction: Pickpocket -- allows you to block her from stealing munny and steal some of your munny back if she's taken some then backfires with a counterattack.
Special Attacks: Midnight sight -- puts a darkness spell on sora so he's very hard to control. Try to attack her before she casts it. &&&&&& Spinning Daggers -- spins her daggers around her at extreme speed and chases after Sora quickly.

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
SoraXOblivion said:
i have a feeling this will be closed...

Not before I get a chance to post mine!:D

Name: Isixs
Power/Element: Animal Transformation
Discription: Golden blond hair with black streaks, saphire blue eyes with cat-like pupils, tall, graceful and leathal
Person: In all reality a cat princess from another world, Isixs is cool, calculating and very much like a, well, CAT! She is not with Organization XIII, but instead searches for the two that are the only ones that give her the closest things to emotions she can have while she searches for her heart and a way to merge with it again. Her true form is that of a cheeta with bright blue eyes, and the only ones she trusts from the Org. is Axel and Roxas
Weapon: Kunai (Those knives that Larxen had) that turn into cat's claws
Weakness: Water (After all, EVERY cat hates to get wet, unless it's on their terms!)
Resistance: Fire, lightning
Reaction: Prowling Hunter: Jumps high into the air, to land quietly behind; then use Final Strike to land a devastating blow
Special Attacks: Savanah Grass: Transforms into feline state, then blends into the shadows to attack from behind Night Stalker: Arena goes pitch black. Keep track of the blue specks to determine position, then use Prowling Hunter at the right time to avoid a critical hit

Please let me know if you like this character, because if you do I'll be adding her into my fanfiction. She has a connection to Kairi too....*cough*mother*cough*Adios!:cool:

Last edited:

agentscamp5

I thought of this a while back. Wouldnt it be interesting if nobodies could fuse, either like sora's drives or permanently because they are just empty shells. I wanna combine Roxas and Axel to form Aroxelas (or something). he would wield dual bond of flame keyblades and could do all of Axel's spin attacks and stuff.(sorry i dont have a fuller description)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back