• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Creation of Roxas *Possible spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knbrix

Who wants to know? Did I mention I like Kingdom He
I was wondering. Since Roxas is the Nobody of Sora and if you have your heart taken by the heartless then you appear as the Nobody of you. How could Sora have a Nobody yet still be alive. Thus shows the opening of when Sora turns into a Heartless in Hollow Bastion but then changed back to his normal form must mean that when he was a heartless Roxas was created.

Please don't flame. Just a thought.

R

Riku's Dawn

And Sora is just a heart,if he was a heartless he would sh!t his pants at the site of the keyblade cuse heartless fear the keyblade.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Riku's Dawn said:
And Sora is just a heart,if he was a heartless he would sh!t his pants at the site of the keyblade cuse heartless fear the keyblade.
no because xehonart was a heartless and he still held the heart unlocker in rikus body..............sora is a heartless............they even said it in CoM..................

R

Riku's Dawn

The Heart Unlocker was a keyblade of the dark so it didn't count.

dark_light13

RikuHeroOfDark said:
no because xehonart was a heartless and he still held the heart unlocker in rikus body..............sora is a heartless............they even said it in CoM..................

actully the only reason he was able to weild that keyblade is because he possesed Riku's heart. that is one of the two reasons he used Riku. In COM it said that he became a heartless it never said he still was.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Wait a minute. I just noticed that Sora and Xehanort both has something in common. You know how Sora is able to keep his appearence even though his nobody Roxas which is body and soul lives on. The same goes for Xehanort. While he had control of Riku's body he had his appearce and he was a heartless right? Well his nobody Xemnas who is his body and soul lives on. So if you go back to one some of the peoples theories than that would also make Sora and Xehanort super heartless. But they was able to attain these forms in differnt ways. But Xehanort had to take over Riku's body for his appearence to show, while Sora, had to have Kairi bring his heart back from the darkness. That gave Sora's his appearence. Sora did have control as a heartless though. But Xehanort never became a true heartless though because he accepted the darkness, while Sora did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back