• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Criss Angel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku_KH-2

Have any of you ppls watch Criss Angel: Mindfreak?
Well its a awesome show where Criss Angel does amazing illusions, stunts and performance. its amazing to watch. o_o

and plus he's really sexy and hott :D :p
His name is really awesome too

What do you think about the Show and/ or Criss Angel?

IF you have the Channel A&E: its on at WED 7:00pm PST/ EST.. i think. but im quite certian. so GO SEE IT if you can n.n
IT ROCKS bn.n

Last edited:

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Havent seen show, but hes cool. Ive seen some stunts, and its amazing.

MemoriesLast4ever

.la.la.la.
Website
www.myspace.com
i've seenn...like..a couple of episodes and they were like "0________0" and " :O "

and i hadn't seen much of his face yet...>.>;;
so i can't say that he's hot or whatever yet....

so yeah, his stunts thingies are like woooahh...

Shadukai X

Banned
That guy pisses me off.
He does all these cool-arse stunts, then doesn't say a darn thing about how he does them! I ordered a video on how to do his tricks, they so don't work....GRRRR!!!
I WANNA LEARN HOW TO LEVIATE!!!!!

Riku_KH-2

Criss Angel is sexy!!!! xD
I luv that show but really,are his stunts REAL?
Some of his stunts I think are impossible O__o

I think there real ^^
But i'd love to only go to California just to see his stunts, i'd LOVE to watch it in person and be "OMG!!!!! O_O *just in awe*"

He said on his show that it takes ALOT of spirt of the mind and body to perform the stunt.
And it WOULD BE AWSOME TO LEVITATE!!!
But preformers/illsionist dont give out there secrets. *shhhhh* ^.-

Josiah

Quarian Power!
This Guy Is F~R~E~A~K~Y! ...I Don't know how he does HALF the things he does, And when i watch it i feel the need to change the channel =?

Final Verdict > He's Scary.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
He's a retard. Half of his stunts are obviously fake. When he levitated over a building, he didn't change the level from which he was floating. Like come on people, human beings can't fly or walk up walls, or walk through glass. It's a bunch of bull. Half the people in the audience are probably his family.

And no one can be cut in half without bleeding...

In my opinion, David Blaine is better...

But do you honestly think a man who can cut himself in half, walk on walls, fly, and walk through glass would be a magician? He would be under FBI mangement, or robbing banks with his abilities...Criss Angel is fake...

Like this one stunt where he pulled a woman out of a bag, you can fully see her standing behind the table...Bad video editing for sure...

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
well duh he is fake, Criss Angel afterall is a performer that tries to confuse the human mind...

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Of course he's fake...cause that stuffs not real, its just cool to see things we can't do, and things that dazel the eye.......

Cause things unattainable/unimaginable are cool...so in my mind I say he's awesome....

I mean I'd love to learn how to do that stuff and freak people out...cause in ever magic trick....the same rule always applies....the hand is quicker than the eye....

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Of course he's fake...cause that stuffs not real, its just cool to see things we can't do, and things that dazel the eye.......

Cause things unattainable/unimaginable are cool...so in my mind I say he's awesome....

I mean I'd love to learn how to do that stuff and freak people out...cause in ever magic trick....the same rule always applies....the hand is quicker than the eye....

No, you see, he doesn't say it's a trick, he actually means it's real, like he actually tells people he can really fly. Thats why it's so retarded.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I know that I should know better than to believe everthing I see, but it's still pretty cool what he does. I'd definatly enjoy seeing him perform in person.

Sora_is_mine*2

"I wonder if he could survive a shot to the head"

LOL! IT'S ALREADY BEEN DONE TO HIM! On his awesome show, Mindfreak in the earlier episodes he did! The bullet barely missed him. I do actually believe him, he even told you how to do like 6 tricks already, which really freaks people out if you do it to them, and he even shows you how you could get conned. What's more, the show is actually funny.
See the new celebraty seance yet? Funny!

I want to learn how to levitate and really scare the s, crap out of them. It'd be so funny. The reason the DVDs don't sell out is because people don't believe. I personally would get the thing if it wasn't $100.00, which is probably another reason you don't see people floatin' around in the news.

But, my birthday is on Sunday....so maybe I'll get it. Dunno!

:)
BE LIE VING HOW CON-ARTISTS WORK....CRISS SHOWS YOU HOW...WATCH!

Riku_KH-2

"I wonder if he could survive a shot to the head"

LOL! IT'S ALREADY BEEN DONE TO HIM! On his awesome show, Mindfreak in the earlier episodes he did! The bullet barely missed him. I do actually believe him, he even told you how to do like 6 tricks already, which really freaks people out if you do it to them, and he even shows you how you could get conned. What's more, the show is actually funny.
See the new celebraty seance yet? Funny!

I want to learn how to levitate and really scare the s, crap out of them. It'd be so funny. The reason the DVDs don't sell out is because people don't believe. I personally would get the thing if it wasn't $100.00, which is probably another reason you don't see people floatin' around in the news.

But, my birthday is on Sunday....so maybe I'll get it. Dunno!

:)
BE LIE VING HOW CON-ARTISTS WORK....CRISS SHOWS YOU HOW...WATCH!

ZOMGOSH.. I SAW THAT!!!.. its like teh pwnage!!
i wish i could do that, but id have to either buy the season DVD or record that ep on video. i tries ones of those tricks.. and it TOTALLY worked ^_^ my friends were amazed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back