• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Critical mode or Proud mode?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Since I don't have a psp and won't be getting one until Christmas, what would be easier? I know you pretty much have to do everything to get the final episode or see the secret ending on Standard so what's the better deal and what's the difference between Critical and Proud?

Statistic

Critical Mode was the only mode for me. I watched a friend of mine play in Proud mode and I thought to myself how much of a pushover it was, so I only ever messed with Critical. I like a challenge. ;]

DarkJoker

i went with proud on my first play through and it was EASY so immediately switched to critical. Now that a challenge!

Gram

Banned
Awards
i went with proud on my first play through and it was EASY so immediately switched to critical. Now that a challenge!
the real challenge is using the zero exp. ability and doing a level one playthru.

Satoshi

I'd start out on Proud, it's what I did. You get the stuff you don't get on Proud, and it's not that hard. It's actually more fun than normal mode, it's much more of a challenge. Critical is always something you could do after you finished the game on proud mode. Critical is an even bigger challenge, but it's nice to first play through the storylines on a challenging but beatable level and then show your superb skill by eating your way through Critical.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Dude, if you've played other KH games and found them easy then go with Critical I'm doing a proud playthrough and it's easier than I would have liked. Proud is nothing to be proud of, do critical.

State

Awards
Challenges make a game fun and last longer, I'd say play Critical.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I finished the whole game on Proud Mode and just recently beat it and got Blank Points. I am afraid of going on Critical, because the bosses were hard enough as it was, especially Terranort.

Lemie777

i played standard and what a mistake
i then replayed proud with terra
and i thought proud was easier because i died less and it overall took less time

Statistic

I agree, but doesn't starting out on Proud seem a little better to you?
No, because playing in Proud is really no different then playing it on Standard, I seen almost ZERO differences, the only major difference I did pick up on, is that Mirage Arena bosses and final bosses sucked less. Otherwise, it was a walk in the park. Critical Mode was even a walk in the park, play Critical for sure, at least it gives the secret bosses a real challenge, without cheap tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back