• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crtiical lvl 1 run

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
Ok, I've been working on this for a while, and I've already finished with Ven. But Terra and Aqua are both stuck in the exact same place for the exact same reason.
Olympus Colesium.
Now I know for Terra it's way easier if you have Warp, but I'm really having trouble getting it. As for Aqua, I have no clue.
So if anyone has any tips for beating OC with either of these two, it would be greatly appreciated

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
With Aqua I spamed Magnega and Spell Weaver. Defeating the Unvered in Deep Space with the Keyblade Rider is going to be Hell BTW.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Warp you say? Here you are: Warp is an Advanced-class Magic Command that can be melded through six different recipes, listed in the Mega Magic Recipe.
The first recipe can only be melded by Terra, and is a type P recipe that has a 10% chance of transforming from Zero Gravira when Terra melds it.
Aero (LV2) + Magnet (LV2)
The second recipe can only be melded by Terra, and is a type I recipe that has a 20% chance of transforming from Zero Graviga when Terra melds it.
Thundara (LV3) + Zero Gravira (LV3)
The third recipe can only be melded by Terra, and is a type I recipe that has a 10% chance of transforming from Zero Gravira when Terra melds it.
Thunder (LV2) + Zero Gravity (LV2)
The fourth recipe can only be melded by Terra, and is a type N recipe that has a 20% chance of transforming from Zero Graviga when Terra melds it.
Zero Gravira (LV3) + Zero Gravira (LV3)
The fifth recipe can only be melded by Terra, and is a type M recipe that has a 20% chance of transforming from Zero Graviga when Terra melds it.
Zero Gravira (LV3) + Zero Gravity (LV3)
The sixth recipe can only be melded by Terra, and is a type M recipe that has a 10% chance of transforming from Zero Gravira when Terra melds it.
Zero Gravity (LV2) + Zero Gravity (LV2)

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
Warp you say? Here you are: Warp is an Advanced-class Magic Command that can be melded through six different recipes, listed in the Mega Magic Recipe.
The first recipe can only be melded by Terra, and is a type P recipe that has a 10% chance of transforming from Zero Gravira when Terra melds it.
Aero (LV2) + Magnet (LV2)
The second recipe can only be melded by Terra, and is a type I recipe that has a 20% chance of transforming from Zero Graviga when Terra melds it.
Thundara (LV3) + Zero Gravira (LV3)
The third recipe can only be melded by Terra, and is a type I recipe that has a 10% chance of transforming from Zero Gravira when Terra melds it.
Thunder (LV2) + Zero Gravity (LV2)
The fourth recipe can only be melded by Terra, and is a type N recipe that has a 20% chance of transforming from Zero Graviga when Terra melds it.
Zero Gravira (LV3) + Zero Gravira (LV3)
The fifth recipe can only be melded by Terra, and is a type M recipe that has a 20% chance of transforming from Zero Graviga when Terra melds it.
Zero Gravira (LV3) + Zero Gravity (LV3)
The sixth recipe can only be melded by Terra, and is a type M recipe that has a 10% chance of transforming from Zero Gravira when Terra melds it.
Zero Gravity (LV2) + Zero Gravity (LV2)

Yep. those are all the recipies I've seen. I've been using the Zero gravity + Zero Gravira for the past couple of weeks and have always turned up empty handed. I'm starting to think the game just hates me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back