• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crucial KH3 Info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
wow ur theory is really good! And there are obviously still heartless in the worlds right? Because of when Kingdom Hearts exploded, all of the heartless came back. But the only question is about Maleficent and Pete... They HAVE to be in KH3..unless they died while fighting all of those heartless. Did everyone forget about them? There is still some sort of evil in the world and it being the Souls of our former enemies makes complete sense.

There's only one thing... Isn't a nobody the body AND soul?..

ordaXjn

a heartless is a heart in the form of darkness, thus upon beating it nothing happens.....when a nobody takes form at the same time of a heartless, it is in the body form with a soul, so were beating the body part of whatever person died to make it, thus releasing the soul, when we started beating down nobodies we were releasing tons of souls from the bodies, thust creating what i think are "chasers"

zachtheax

wow i agree with that theory since destroying heartless in both kh and kh2 made hearts come out of them.....makes sense that the souls would come out of the nobodies.....you sir, are a bonified genious!

horsedragon1632

theory.jpg

Just thought this might strike some ideas.

Knbrix

Who wants to know? Did I mention I like Kingdom He
I've already said this a million times here! I've said this way before! No one payed any attention to it. And now you're giving him glory! Augh! I already said, "What would happen if a body and soul got seperated? Think about it.". I said it a million times like a week ago!

Bloake

Personally, I don't believe this theory. I just think that the game developers would get more creative in creating another form of enemies. Soul is just too, boring...and I don't think they're going to use it since the soul has religious connection to it.

Nobody really knows. I know just as much as anyone right now.

sepheroth1

well heres my theory

With all the keyblades that are seen in the secret ending i think that the three that are seen are preparing for the keyblade wars. The keyblades can only choose a weilder while the wielder has gone through some sleep( this sleep is when you go into those rooms in begging where you choose which weapon u use,sword,staff,or sheild) and this becomes the "birth" of a keyblade weilder.because roxas had this "sleep" and is apart of sora it was almost as if they had both been awkaened twice so they are both able to duel wield. but anyway there are problaly two kinds of keyblades, one chooses to light and the other darkness, but how the weilder uses the powers(either to destroy the world or save it) is up to them and the keyblade doesn't decide.It only decides who the wielder of darkness or light wll be. I think that they keyblades are able to see ones destiny so they make the right choice. right now i have really nothing else to say except that the keyblade wars are between the keyblade wielders of light against the ones of darkness and if the are any new nobody heartless things then there will be nothings which come from the nothingness of whats been taken when a person is made into a nobody and heartless. Plus with the darkness weilders it would make it possible fro xemnas to weild one(a keyblade).

Bloake

ordaXjn said:
ah yes, and when simba asks more about scars ghost, Rafiki, however i think it is nomura saying this, says "I will tell you more about it later"
I think you're just assuming too much, quite frankly.

Sorasangelxj9

Website
www.msn.com
Kairi's Heart said:
wow ur theory is really good! And there are obviously still heartless in the worlds right? Because of when Kingdom Hearts exploded, all of the heartless came back. But the only question is about Maleficent and Pete... They HAVE to be in KH3..unless they died while fighting all of those heartless. Did everyone forget about them? There is still some sort of evil in the world and it being the Souls of our former enemies makes complete sense.

There's only one thing... Isn't a nobody the body AND soul?..

isn't the heartless the soul? good lord im confused. someone please shoot me XD well from what i heard, (please tell me if im wrong) after someone is turned into a heartless, if they have a strong heart a nobody is formed. the nobody is the empty shell that wanders by itself

zwolf09

j/ remembering something... King Mickey said the Keyblades where given to Sora (and Roxas, since Roxas is his Nobody), Riku, and himself by the worlds... Also the worlds brought Kingdom Hearts(the door) to the Wielders. i don't know, j/ thought i'de mention remembering that... so keyblades can be given to anyone, as long as the worlds think they should have it. But the dual wielding was also in part thanks to Yen Sid's suit, given to sora by the Farries. Yet the roxas thing is probly one part, too (yet doesn't explain his usage of Oath keeper/Oblivion before sora's awakening 100%). No clue if these are correct facts, someone back me up :confused:

ordaXjn

well technically...the keyblade chooses its master, the door is given to the wielders by the worlds, correct....but the keyblade chooses who it wants, like leon said in kh1, donald and goofy say this too.....and riku takes it from sora by saying let the keyblade choose who it wants, so riku gets it for about 5 mins, then the keyblade chooses sora again

Shinjuku

Entrapment
After seeing the secret ending after beating Proud mode I believe Square will pull a Jak 2 stunt on us because what I saw while looking at the Secret ending was that those 3 people were in the future because the 3 Keyblades Riku, Sora, and Mickey used were rusted kinds like they were really to fall apart but I have one question why the heck were there so many Keyblades it was like looking at a Graveyard but for Keyblades

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
you meant the beggining of jak 2? i doubt that sora will be in prison and get saved by an ottsel(ottsel is the officail what-cha-ma-call-it name, but im not sure how ot spell)

anyways, remember what that one guy said? "oh yeah, thats the one that only shows up around frady(sp?) cats" and ive yet to see sora afraid of unconfident, unless someone can mention that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back