• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cunfusion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHLover916

I'm getting not only confused but aggrivated with all the sites online telling me the release date of not only Kingdom Hearts 2 but also the LE Strategy Guide. Basically a little while ago I went on to the Eb Games site and it said that there was a pre-release of Kingdom Hearts 2 on 3/28/06. I got really excited and then I checked the strategy guide release date and you could order the LE Guide and have it shipped to you. I did some more searching and found out that some people have already gotten the Strategy Guide. So I called the EB Games in my area and they said that it's coming out on the 29th and the Strategy Guide is coming out the same day. I guess I'm more confused than aggrivated can someone please tell me whatever truth they know and set me straight. Sorry just getting frustrated, and damn I spelt confusion wrong.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
For some reason, some strategy guides have been released early by accident. This is similar to Maverick's early KH2 case. We're not sure if it's the real thing, or just a bugged copy (Or something. o_O)

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
you can get the le guide early if you order off the internet
they weren't released early dude
you get it early if you order off the internet because the internet is weird like that
you get kh2 on the 29th, no early dates, that is the date for kh2, the 29th
the date when kh2 le guide comes out at the stores is on the 28th OR 29th
some stores will get it on the 28th while others get it on the 29th
this is the truth, at least from all that i've gathered
and from a gamestop employee that i talked to mere moments ago............
anyway, a thread like this has already been made(actually like 7) so this probably needs to be closed after this post
hope that helps

brainy_pigeon

I got my LE guide early because I ordered off the internet. For some strange reason, they give people who ordered off the internet the guides earlier. It might be because they already paid it off.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Release date discusison thread or the strategy guide threads. ^^

BTW, you should call your local store to see when they get it in, dont trust websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back