• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cup help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marmaladegirl86

Website
www.myspace.com
Ok before I go insane and I bet that there is already a thread about this somewhere...but I really need some help.

All my fourms are leveled up to the max and even my summon is to and that goddess cup that I need to defeat to get the last of the Orichalcum +'s to get my ultimate weapon finished but the silly cup won't open and I"m at a loss for why it won't!

Could someone please help before I go insane! :cursing:

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
All you have to do is keep on collecting items and synthesizing. Thats where the last Orihalcum+ is

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
your supposed to level up drive forms plus summons to unlock more cups that's how it goes.

The Used

You've beaten all the other cups right? Cause you have to do that too.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
marmaladegirl86 said:
I'm already at level 87 how many more levels do I have to go before the goddess cup opens???

did you beat xemnas the first time that's how it opens and you have to be lv 48 or up

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
marmaladegirl86 said:
Yeah I did...at least I"m sure I did he's the one in the world that never was right? the one that was in the hall of melodies or whatever it was?

Wait one second. You don't need to get to level 99 right now. First go to The World that Never Was. Then go to The Alter of Naught. It is the top level of the castle. You will fight Xemnas once. After you fight him, the Goodess of Fate cup will open. But don't go through the final door untill everything is completed if you want to see the Secret Ending.

You fought Xigbar in the Hall of Melodies. Not Xemnas.

Anyway after you have finished the Goodess of Fate Cup, go pay Hades a visit. He would be in his chamber, somehow he is still alive. Anyway, you have to talk to him to do the Paradox cups. Note that these cups are alot harder than the other ones. After you've done with beating all of the Paradox cups, you have to get to level 99 to unlock the last and final cup.

marmaladegirl86

Website
www.myspace.com
The Conquerer said:
Wait one second. You don't need to get to level 99 right now. First go to The World that Never Was. Then go to The Alter of Naught. It is the top level of the castle. You will fight Xemnas once. After you fight him, the Goodess of Fate cup will open. But don't go through the final door untill everything is completed if you want to see the Secret Ending.

You fought Xigbar in the Hall of Melodies. Not Xemnas.

Anyway after you have finished the Goodess of Fate Cup, go pay Hades a visit. He would be in his chamber, somehow he is still alive. Anyway, you have to talk to him to do the Paradox cups. Note that these cups are alot harder than the other ones. After you've done with beating all of the Paradox cups, you have to get to level 99 to unlock the last and final cup.

OMG! THANK YOU! *kisses your cheek* YOUR THE AWESOMEMEST! I shall go further then and hope that it will open! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
marmaladegirl86 said:
OMG! THANK YOU! *kisses your cheek* YOUR THE AWESOMEMEST! I shall go further then and hope that it will open! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

No problem. Just glad that I could be of help.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back