• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

cure spell question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
what is the cure spell supposed to be like in kh2. i heard about it healing everyone and your mp is gone or something like that. can someone tell me?

Twinblades

yea but i liked the first one
i hope it dont take for every to heal cuz it took me like 15 seconds 2 heal and when i got 2 heal it sometimes get interupted wen i get hit

tdude_6

it makes sense since now items are more of a necessity. Curing is somthing that u wouldn't use all the time. What I wonder is how the spells will be upgraded

freedom31

actully the heal in kh2 is better it gives uyou the challenge to fight better. that happens all the time to me my heart beats like crazy if i'm about to die and i can't heal

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
yeah, to me that was a really bad decision
i can deal with maybe just one bar but ALL of your mp?!
that's a little over kill....

BULLETPROOF

alot of spells in the original kingdom hearts hardly did any damage, they should consume more mp but do more damage, like breeze was totally useless and hard to get the enemy with, i think cure was great the way it was and so was the wind thing i forget what its called

Cl0ud

yeah i know, they're not much of a help, and in KH2 you fight most of the important battles alone so it's good not to worry about them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back