• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Custome KeyBlade??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PyschoKey

I heard that you can make your own keyblade in kh2 is this true?? If it is how??

coolazice7

i remember an interview about cutom keyblades... but the interview was an old one. so who knows if the custom keyblade thing will still appear in the game... hopefully.

moogles

I haven't heard anything about custom keyblades. It would be cool if you could design your own, though.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
I read about it in GAMEPRO
It said that you will be able to, kinda along the lines of the old gummi ship system.
But it also said "the materials are well-hidden in each world..."

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I heard about this feature a few years ago. It's probably some advanced Synthesis system for Keyblades. Since that rumor was two years ago, I hope they didn't scrap the whole idea.

adventchildkiori

I dont like the idea at all, unless there is hidden keyblades but otherwise Im in no mood to sit there and make my own keyblade and then if so have to waste game play powering it up or whatever (if thats what it is) but otherwise it sounds to boring to me.

d_fallen_1

adventchildkiori said:
I dont like the idea at all, unless there is hidden keyblades but otherwise Im in no mood to sit there and make my own keyblade and then if so have to waste game play powering it up or whatever (if thats what it is) but otherwise it sounds to boring to me.

its a rumor. it doesnt mean that it is going to happen.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
i sort of agree with advenchildkiori cus i dont wanna be making gummi's and keyblades..and looking for the parts..thats..annoying..even getting the materials for the ultima was annoying..but if they put it in ..i wouldnt have something againts it..unless it totally suked @$$

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
You know the main symbol for KH II? The blue heart with the roman numeral for two going down the middle? That would make a cool handle for a keyblade in my opinion. Dunno what the blade would be lookin like. Maybe solid white? *shrugs*

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
I'd definately wanna make it. I mean, c'mon, Tha'd be smokin! And it's not like you HAVE to, i mean, if you really tried (like me) you could've gone the whole game without changing your ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back