• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

D.e.a.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
The organization that had a branch know as the D.E.A. which once stood for Deadly Enforcement Agency. There were two groups of three that basically fought to see who could get the most hits done in a year. One day the two groups were called and gave the same person to take out. The once semi friendly groups now are to take out those who pose a threat to their mission. So basically they can take each other out if they wish. And most likely they would. But why would they give the same target?? Will that ever be explained?

Rules:

NO spamming!
NO god modeing!
NO power playing. Can to move story just not to much please
NO killing peoples characters! Unless you ask them…. Or I take you out j/k
NO ONELINE BIO/BACKGROUNDS!!
NO MAGIC!!
YOU MUST HAVE FUN AND RP!!!
Think of something stupid to put at the top of your templete to be able to join.

Say what team you want to be on too please

Team A:
-Rikimaru
-KWB
-Eliwood

Team B:
-Sora-the-one
-Nightfire
-Galacion

Templete:

Name:
Background: be creative please!! No oneliners!!
Weapon: can be whatever you wish just don’t be stupid here…

Mine V

Name: Alex
Appearance:http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87/Lonewolf85/Pics/Reno.jpg dude with red hair
Background:He has been with the organization since he wast 18 he got promoted to the D.E.A. when he was twenty. He has only been there two years and he takes his job a little to serouisly. His team member have to keep him in check sometimes. But when off a mission He is more laid back and easy to get along with.. He likes to have a challange on his missions and the new one that he has just been assigned he likes the idea of being able to take out anyone who henders the mission can be taken out also.
Weapon: twin pistols, and a short sword.

Last edited:

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
rubber duckies rox my sox

normal_Couple_025.jpg

the girl without the wings and she wears combat boots instead of flip flops.

Name: Kali
Background: She has been with the organization since she was 20 and was promoted to the D.E.A a few months afterwards. She jokes around alot but she has her serius moments. Kali loves the thrill of the kill and hates it when she can't kill someone in her way. WIth this mission she is quite happy and willing to start it right after htey give her team the group.
Weapon: two hand guns, hidden throwing daggers, and a rubber ducky (JUSTKIDDING)
team: A

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
srthgnhsrfjsgj? 0.0

Name: Matthew Wolt
Appearance:
sc2-yunsung.jpg

Background: A newly recruited member of D.E.A. People are a little suspicious around him, this is because not much is known aout his background except he's ruthless and kinda sick when killing people. It has been said that he has an insane side to him when it comes to killing. When he is in this state of mind, you do not want to be facing him, Matthew doesn't just kill you but first tortures you. He also has a criminal record and has recently been released from jail, he was put there for a number of crimes mainly murder and rape. He is confident and manipulative.
Weapon: Whatever he feels like using. Mainly uses a chain whip with a large hook on the end, almost like an anchor.
Team: A (wether you like it or not :p)

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
We who praise the Blackest Knight, bring the end of all that's right.

Name: Dagon LaRose
Appearance:
ednew016.png

Background: Dagon grew up in a very secluded, quiet town, with oppressive parents. He often spent time alone in his room, watching the other children play outside. During this time, Dagon's mind was becoming more and more twisted by the day. The loneliness, anger and resentment took it's toll, creating a quietly sadistic adult who enjoys the scent, feel and vision of others in pain. His mind is incredibly complex, often resulting in very intelligent ideas and thoughts that other simlp do not understand. He prefers to play with his prey's mind, watching them crumble into a quivering mass before swooping down upon them like the immortal spirit of death itself. Dagon has a great dislike of loud noises and crowds.
Weapon: Collapsible sswords that extend from his sleeves.

I must say, I'm rather proud of that bio ^^

Last edited:

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
((ill join!))
sz;dlghfdijgoipfdjhv <---- that stupid enough?

Name:Blazea
Appearance: http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/6103/bfart2qu.jpg (its just sora with blonde hair in the red drive form lol) picture blonde hair
Background: was promoted to D.E.A when he was like 19 he likes missions he goes on but likes to slack and joke around when needed......Blazea gets serius when his rival team appears and is ready to kill! best friends with AXEL (is axel in this rp or not?) (i got writers block right now...............but i am a good rper just i got writers block from wanting to animate lol)
Weapon:http://hk.geocities.com/cheungpeterhk/FFX-Tidus_Nomura_wall_86.jpg

im gunna have the brotherhood!

Last edited:

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
((Axel i don't think soo but if they join they will be on team B with you. Sora-the-one and Nightfire you are in the RP. ONE MORE SPOT LEFT FOR THE RP!! JOIN NOW PLEASE!!!!))

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
As a man of who look to be in his late fifties sat at his desk with six files. He closed the last one after reading what seemed to be countless ones. 'I only found six agents out of all the ones we have. the odds are not good.' He slid three to the right and the same about to the left. 'That is there teams.' He then called in his assistant and hand him the files. "Give these to the agents." The young boy looked threw the names.. "Sure are they not on missions now??" "Yes your job is to find them and give them the orders.

Alex was bar in the coner watch his the person he was to take care of. How ever he had to do the dull part of the mission getting information out of him. The man was heading for the door when a young lad ran into him and drop files every where. He quickly scooped them up and handed Alex the folder. "Reassigned." He stated and dart back out the door to find Matthew and Kali. Alex read the the file and grunt in protest team assignments.. He head out the door and back to headquaters to meet up with the others he was to be teamed with.. The file did not give there names only a locatin where they would meet. Alex reached the door to find the man he was to take care of passed out on the ground. "Might as well take him along to the Boss's Office since it is the rondevue point." He picked up the main and slowly made his way there.

((next person who joins needs to be a girl for we don't need only one girl chracter))

kingdomwolfblade

Kali had been following herassignments for a few minutes when she was bumped into by someone. They wre gone before she could say anything to them. They had left behind a folder. Opening it with a sigh she groaned. She had almost finished her current job and they had reassigned her. Grumbling she left for the boss's office, from wherever she was. She hated being reassigned when she had been so close to finishing the job she was currently on.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
"Dagon LaRose?"

Dagon answered, his voice quite and somehwat scary us per usual. His cold, piercing gaze locked onto the young boy, as though he could see to his very soul. "Yes?"

The young boy, shaking, approached him, holding out a folder. He couldn't bear to look at Dagon in the eyes. He handed Dagon the folder, his eyes always on the ground.

"These are your new team assignments. They're from...wel.......you know."

Dagon simply grunted, taking the folder from the boy and fliopping it open. The boy stared for a moment, then quickly left, not wanting to feel the pressure of Dagon's gaze any longer.

Galacion

Bronze Member
Fry cracked corn and i dont care leela cracked corn and i dont care bender cracked corn and he is weird take that you stuip corn >.<>><<<.<

Name:Red
Appearance: Looks like Cervantes(sp) and kilik (has cervantes's eyes and fighting style cervs. fighting style and boths wepons and skills has cervs apearances with kiliks clothes and sing color
Background: As a child she was abused and in school his teachs always hit her with something and she eventually struck back and killed his teachers and when he got home her parents assulted him and she killed them too eventually she found a place where she could be happy and it was called D.E.A
Weapon: two hand guns which she hand made herself with his own speacil type of bullets that back a explosive charge and can also use regualr ones and some grenades that can light darkend paths and a blade straped to her rists like Tsuna on otogi2

Team: the only spot left duh >.>

Last edited:

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
((SURE! that will work fine!!))

Alex dumped the body on to the secretary. "For the boss." He walked away and walked into the office no one was there but the old man at his desk. Alex said nothing and stood by the door waiting for the others to get here.

kingdomwolfblade

She gave a nod to the secretary noticing the breathing body on her desk. "Alex must have coem through." She mumbled to herself and stepped into the bosses office. She was right, Alex was already there. She gave a nod to him and the boss and leaned against the wall to the right of the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back