• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► D2L needs advice on a girl, something that doesn't happen too often

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swag

Young King
I CANNOT TELL IF THIS CHICK LIKE ME WORTH A CRAP!

Okay, so it's this girl named Tabitha. We have all the same classes together (except electives) and she always sits next to me in every class... ALWAYS. She passes notes and stuff to me, and we talk and laugh and stuff. I really like her actually, she's really cool. But the thing I can't tell if she likes me back. She loves to flirt with me, from minor things like making eye contact when the room is dead quite during a test, to stuff like "accidentally" dropping something and bending over in front of me to pick it up. And friday at the game, I was sitting in the bleachers. I had my legs open and was leaqning forwards intently watching the game. Tabitha comes over and LEANS BAKC INTO MY LEGS. I looked down at her like "WTF?" and she acted like she didn't notice. She stayed like that THE ENTIRE TIME. We even listened to my ipod together like that. But (and here's the confusing part) I got up to go get some concessions and when I offered to buy her something she refused. Then when I came back she had brought some other guy over to where we were sitting and was shamelessly flirting with him. SHAMELESSLY. SHE SAT IN HIS LAP AND WHISPERED THINGS INTO HIS EYE WHILE LOOKING ME DEAD IN THE EYE. And she does stuff like that all the time, or when I try to make an advanc on her (move unusually close to her in the lunch line, try to take her hand while watching a movie in class, etc.) She looks at me like I stink. I HAVE NO IDEA WTF TO THINK. Help please.

CK the Fat

Well, there are people who flirt and don't even consider it flirting. And there are just plain sluts. It's really up to you to find out.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, it depends on how much she actually flirts with someone....

I kinda had this same problem too, let's just say that we ended up going out...and then we broke up two months later....but it might wnd up differently with you, I say ask her out.

If she says no, then she says no and you have your answer.

If she says yes, then she says yes and you have yourself a girlfriend.

It's up to you...

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Heh.

Girls think we are so complex, but they don't realize that every time they are with a slightly attractive being of the opposite gender, we pop a gasket and implode.

Not much else to say on the matter.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
lulz

She likes you. We girls, they take property. What she is doing is making YOU hers. Yeah, durh. It's kinda weird saying.

"Yeah, I don't like you, I just like sitting in between your legs."

Yup!

Just ask her her feeling towards you.

Last edited:

Shadukai X

Banned
Be blunt, and ask her if you two want to more than friends, depending on what she says, react normally.

Shadukai X

Banned
you should probably go after her before the other guy does, but seriously, be blunt and ask her what I said in my previous post.

K

Kazeth

lulz

She likes you. We girls, they take property. What she is doing is making YOU hers. Yeah, durh. It's kinda weird saying.

"Yeah, I don't like you, I just like sitting in between your legs."

Yup!

Just ask her her feeling towards you.

How would you know? You aren't as old as the girls at his school. <_<

D2L, just ask her if she likes you and make an inference from her reply.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
Wrong thing to say to Aly kid. Wrong thing to say.

And D2L. Ask her out. If she says yes, YAY! If she says no, act dissapointed, but then get over it.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
In my eyes, she's trying to make you jealous, to see your reaction. I believe she slightly knows you like her, and she probably likes you back because her actions seem to hint that she wants you to ask her out before she ends up with someone else through her shameless flirting xD

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs &#9733;
How would you know? You aren't as old as the girls at his school. <_<

D2L, just ask her if she likes you and make an inference from her reply.

Okay let me rephrase that-

Girls in my point of view like to take in property. :\ You don't have to believe it. It was my opinion.

Wait- I thought he was only 13 or 14, and she is in the same grade as him. Hmm, one year difference. Big deal.

Yeah, just ask her her feeling. Be normal about it.

DJ, it's hard to get over something like that. =\ -if he really liked her...like a lot.-

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Another option, be like Mumble from Happy Feet.

"All my life I've been wanting to say... you're so... so..."

"Fish..."

"Yea, you're so fish."

xD

Kk I'm not helping the situation here >.>

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Nope you're not really helping, but good try. . .

Like I've said before, ask her out.

The worst she can do is say no . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back