• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Da Game Plan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RonXsilva

I sometimes pull "All Nighters", but not with my parents knowing. That's when I play most of my video games; study during the day, play at night.

The TV idea is a good one. Do you know if the adaptor that's needed to play PSP on TV is included in most starter kits?

Well I bought the PSP plugs that connects to the TV at gamestop for like 20$... just a notice so you dont waste you $ the connection only works with PSP 2000 and up models wont work on the PSP 1000 model

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Sort of the same as the OP.

9/7 First day of School, BBS release
3:10-school gets let out
3:10-4:30-????
4:30-6:00?-Cross Country practice because the coach was on a 3 year leave and has conferences and is a teacher
After Cross Country: No homework so wait for Dad to get home if not home yet.
Dad gets home- I lost the paper that I printed for when I preordered the game online so I need his driver's license for proof we bought it. So we drive to the city and to the mall and to gamestop and get the game.
On the way home-Have started data install so that it's ready to play when I get home.
Get home- Play BBS! but by now it could be like 9:00 so I'll end up in bed soon.
In bed: Play BBS all night until I'm too tired.
Next day: Same story but probably have homework maybe also the coach has more conferences and whatever so it starts at 4:30 again.

Thursday: Cross Country Meet wtf get home around 6:30 then do homework as fast as possible and then play BBS maybe go on the forums and share my thoughts.

Friday: First "normal day". CC starts at the normal time of 3:30 get home around 5:00/5:30.
Get home, do homework, play BBS. <- Typical day until I beat the game. Parties and get-togethers could change things up a bit though. This game might take forever to beat.

BeastieBlade

Knowing my luck, I'll probably get the game at 6:00 P.M. I seriously hope I can get the game guide.

tacochance

Get BBS when it arrives in mail,
Probally gonna have school, play during lunch and 4th period because it's a slack off class, play in car on way home, play at home untill dinner, play once I go to bed, and repeat untill 100% complete, as for weekends, gonna play as much as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back