• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Damn Bhk Threads

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who Agrees the bhk poll and theads suck

• yes (should not make there mind up till more known)

Votes: 21 95.5%
  • NO NO NO NO (i love the bhk kiss kiss kiss mmmm)

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

understatement

Why have a thread about something or someone you know nothing about .....oh wait we DO no he has soras key blades, some friends with matieria and the best bit BLOnDE HAIR looks great but how can he be all u r GOD DAMN FAVE CHARACtor i probly will get throw of the site but guess what

im gona say it

THE GUY WE DONT KNOW ........SUCKS

U

understatement

soraandkairi4eva said:
hey! don't be mad now. i said nothing about BHk. maybe a little, but it wasn't that important.
lol im just letting off steam lol

Arya

Because people are speculating about his role in KH2.

That's one of the whole points of this forum, if you didn't notice. To discuss your theories about what will happen in KH2.

U

understatement

Sora's Shadow said:
I agree who the hell is this guy oh look he has keyblades, so does sora but his clothes are good
it one of them all he is, is another kimari(FF10) stupid guardians always fail i call it a curse

Arya

understatement said:
it one of them all he is, is another kimari(FF10) stupid guardians always fail i call it a curse

I'm just gonna nod and pretend I know what you're talking about.

U

understatement

Arya said:
Because people are speculating about his role in KH2.

That's one of the whole points of this forum, if you didn't notice. To discuss your theories about what will happen in KH2.

everyone is free to discuss there theorys its not my falt there mostly threds about him being the fave charactor and how cool the guy they dont know anything about is

U

understatement

Arya said:
Which still doesn't explain whatever you were harping on about.
kimarai was a guiardian in ff10(final fantasy 10)
thus soras guardian still not there yet

Arya

I know who Kimahri is. And I still don't have the slightest clue what you mean. Speak English, please.

Hitokiri Efad

Website
baka-onigiri.blogspot.com
*frowns* I bet there are more threads that aren't about the BHK than are... Not that I'm defending him. I think we should wait and see why he's important to the story, and then I'll decide if he's worthy of being a "favorite character". I just get annoyed when people try to make their opinions sound like facts without evidence to back it up.

U

understatement

Arya said:
I know who Kimahri is. And I still don't have the slightest clue what you mean. Speak English, please.
oh forget it then

U

understatement

i guess wat people like is that he is misteryus.......(fadess in to silence)echo echo

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yes, I agree that the BHK is stupid and that people shouldn't talk about how great he is and how he's the ultimate keyblade master and how he's so awesome and the ultimate being WHEN WE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIM!!!

He has Blonde hair, and he has three friends, and he has keyblades.... THAT'S ALL WE KNOW ABOUT HIM GOD DAMNIT!

There's nothing to like about him because we know nothing about him! All of you people say "Omgodz0rz da Blonie haerd ked is da masta of dee univerrrse! He ez gonna be de ultim,ah peron in da KH2 gaem!" need to STFU
Aflip.bmp

Join my petition *points to signature*

U

understatement

well i wouldnt say he was stupid lol
coz of course we dont know anything about him

baller4eva14

everybody loves the BHK because he has two key blades only. my only and forever character is Riku there is more than one character in the game geezes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back