• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

dark night theory

• Thread starter path to light91
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

path to light91

heres what i think: the dark night that was in the secret movie with xehanort, could be xehanorts heartless from the first kingdom hearts. i mean didnt xehanorts heartles from kingdom hearts 1 needed a host and thats why he picked riku? what do you guys think?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
heres what i think: the dark night that was in the secret movie with xehanort, could be xehanorts heartless from the first kingdom hearts. i mean didnt xehanorts heartles from kingdom hearts 1 needed a host and thats why he picked riku? what do you guys think?
Heartless didn't exist during Birth by Sleep.

P

path to light91

oh right maybe it was an unbirth. Imean the symbol on rikus chest has a striking resemblence to the one that the dark soilder has.

Shadows_and_Fire

Website
www.myspace.com
facepalm.jpg

Heartless didn't exist during Birth by Sleep.

Are you sure?

P

path to light91

the heartless had to exist because of the machine that the real ansem the wise made to create artificial heartless.

P

path to light91

ok i see, but he did say that hes is a man infused with darkness. could it be one of the other apprentices of ansem the wise that rebelled also?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Oh and this is in the wrong section, it should have been the "Future of Kingdom Hearts section".
I'm just giving you some friendly advice. :thumbsup:
Some people will flame you to death if you do that.

P

path to light91

yeah Sephy-Kun thats what i think to. will the wise could be right since the game focuses on the unbirths.

P

path to light91

will the wise thanks for the advice ill put this on the future of KH.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
You failed to provide much proof at all; it's not really a theory, just an idea.

If you ask me, the character in question seems a bit too short in BBS to have grown to Xehanort's height in less than a year. That and there's not really much evidence.

P

path to light91

thats true i get you. but what about Even, Lenzo, Bleig, Dilan, and Eleus? the other five apprentices that havent really been talked about besides in ansems secret reports. do you think that one of them could be this mysterious dark soilder?:confused::confused:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

this is impossible seeing as Xehanort is shown "complete" about 10 years later. So no, nice try though. But I dont think that Xehanort would get turned into a heartless twice. if heartless even existed in that time for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back