• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark vs Light, the epic battle (sign up)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gizelita

In a world where there are dark beings and light beings,a light being can be a dark being if it wants or a dark being can be a light beind,the two of them (darks beings and light beings)lived in peace,but one day,the dark ones started a war with the light. In this war all the beings were afraid to try to end the battle, but some of them were brave ebough to turn against their own races and bring back peace.

Character Info (max 2 characters per user):
Name:
Sex: (female or male)
Side:(dark or light)
Character Appearance: (optional)
Weapon: (max 3)
Personality: (optional)

Mine:
Name: Iris
Sex: female
Side:light
Weapon: a sword and a two daggers

angel cakes

No one joined this. >: I would actually enjoy this. Because it looks easy. And for a newb like myself, it's nice. Seems no one is gonna join so idk if there's any point.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No one joined it because it's generic and uninteresting as poop.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
^ Agreed.

Try and integrate a more diverse storyline instead of the utterly basic bare form of dark versus light scenario. Also, you character template is lacking leaving no room for a well detailed and descriptive character.

Look, at the stories and temps placed in other successful RP's before posting this trash again please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back