• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► {//:.daRK/<

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
I would draw her if I had a tablet thing.

I'm not sure If I want her to be good looking or not. You'll just have to see ;D

And by the way, the next chapter will start a story arc.

//EDIT.

PART TWO

Chapter 5

Joseph Little was a small boy at the age of five. Joseph played basketball for the school team, and has been taking violin lessons since he was three. Joseph was assumed as a prodigy when it comes to smarts. You can't blame them for calling a kid who has skipped a grade at age five a prodigy.

Joseph was carefree, intelligent boy. He had a very cheery personality, and loved being himself. His parents were divorced when Joseph was a baby, but dispite his mother taking care of him for his entire life, Joseph turned out to be a very kind and smart child.

Joseph was getting ready for his violin lessons. Joseph got dressed, brushed his teeth and took a shower, just as he was told. The kid always did what he was told, and never refused to do anything. Joseph jumped down the stairs by two, and ran out into the small red sports car that his mother would drive to everything. The car started up, and so Joseph took out a Game Boy for the drive. He laid in a comfortable position, and silently sat in his seat playing his video game. "What is that scratch on you, Joey?" His mother asked. The kid never noticed it until now. He had a deep scratch on his shoulder. "I don't know!" He exclaimed. "I never noticed that!!!" He felt to see how bad it was. "Mommy, can I have a band-aid?" His mom flinched a little. "Mommy is driving right now, so I can't give you one. Once we get to Mrs.Gretski's house I'll give you one." Joey moaned. "But it hurtssss!!!" His mom gave an irratated look. "You're gonna have to hold on, Joey!" Joey sniffed and cried a little bit. "Okay." Mrs. Little smiled. "Be tough!" She teased. "You're five years ol--"

The car hit a large bump and swirved a little. The cars around Mrs. Little's honked at her, but they hit the breaks and stopped right before it hit. The car went off road and skidded on the grass of the interstate. Joey's Game Boy flew out of his hands and hit the floor. The battery lid came off. "Awww!!" He cried. The car came to a sudden stop on the green. "Oh my god!!! Joseph, are you okay!?!?" Joseph was crying a little bit. He tried to be tough and wiped the tears. "I'm okay!!!" Mrs. Little took a deep breath. "Thank God." She opened the car door and looked outside. She checked the tires, and one appeared to have a sharp cut in it. "What exactly was that!!?" Joey cried a little more. "Mommy I'll be late for the lesson!!!" Joey went back in the car, but the lid back on his Game Boy and went back to playing his game. Mrs. Little went back to inspecting the cut in the tire. "It almost looked... Intentional."

"Hey!? Who's there?" Shouted Joey. He spotted a kid, older than Joey by a couple years. He looked about in his early teens. Mrs. Little looked at Joey. "I don't see anyone." "You DON'T?!? I see a big kid over there! He's walking towards us!!!" "What are you talking about?"

"I'm serious!!!" Joey stomped down. "I'm not lying!!!!"

"Okay then." Mrs. Little lied. "I see him."

"He's coming our way!!!"

"Um, yeah."

The kid approched to Joey. And Joey saw something he normally doesn't see. As the tween approched, he realized that he had a wing. A large, wide wing. It looked like a wing out of a horror movie, like, on a demon. He came closer.

"You can see me?"

Last edited:

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Chapter 6

"You can see me?" Mark spoke. "Of course I can!" Joey squeaked. Mrs. Little looked strangedly at Joey. "Who are you talking to?" Joey frowned. "HIM!" He pointed at Mark. "I don't see anyone." Joey started to cry a little bit. "But he's right here! I'm sure!" Mark stopped Joey. "For some reason..." Mark continued. "You can see me. But your mom can't." Joey had a wide-eyed look on his face. "You mean... You're invisible!?" Mark groaned. "It's hard to explai--" "Joseph Patrick Little! Stop talking to yourself!" Joey decided to lie to his mom. "He's just..." ("Mark". Mark said) "Mark. You can't see him because... He's my special friend." Mrs. Little leaned back a little and took a deep breath. "Imaginary friend." Mrs. Little changed the subject. "Well, Joey, we're going have to walk to the city to get a new tire..." Joey looked down and whined. "But..." Joey was about to talk, but then something caught his eye. "daRK!" Mark took out a staff, which was black and had a red sphere at the end, and a white grip. He ran towards the dark beast-like creature. A daRK was all black, so black that you could only see the shape and outline of the beast. The exception is the eyes which glowed with a dark red. Dark waves (Maybe smoke) were coming off the creature, which was like a cross between a human and an insect. It crawled.

Mark took a swipe at it, which went straight through the daRK. It took a bit of the daRK's flesh. Mark took more swipes at it, and like paint smudged away the daRK piece by piece. Mark was about to finish the final blow, but the daRK dived to the left and came around and got bit Mark in the back, which was by using the daRK's sharp, large teeth that were in the alignment of a vampire's. Mark held the wound which was now dripping blood down his shirt. The daRK was now headed for... Joey.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Chapter 7

"Look out!" Mark dived in front of Joey, right when the daRK was about to strike. Mark got scratched across his chest, and blood was seeping down his shirt. Joey had a terrified look on his face. "What wass... That???" The daRK now headed for someone else. Joey's mom, Mrs. Little. "Mommy!" Joey screamed. "Noo!!!" mark yelled. He tried to get up and save Mrs. Little. He couldn't, he was too slow. He was about to swipe at the daRK, and then Mrs. Little yelled, "What the hell is going on here!?!?" Mrs. Little said. "Joey, stop--"

The daRK scratched across her chest, and blood exploded out of her stomach. She screamed in pain as the daRK ate her in one bite. The daRK had a satisfied smirk on it's face, and crawled away.

Joey looked up at Mark. "Mommy!!!" Joey cried in Mark's arm. Mark cried a little, too. "It was..." Joey was now balling and hitting Mark in frustration. "She's dead and it's all my fault!" Mark looked at the scene. Blood was all over the grassy field, and a little was on the car. Joey ran.

"Joseph!?" Mark yelled. "Joey!" He ran away from Mark. He was confused, sad, and angry. Mark walked up to him. "Get away from me!!!" Joey sat down with his knees up. He was still crying and whimpering. "My mommy is dead!! And it's your fault!!!" Mark tried to tell him what happened. Joey slapped at him.

Mark looked down at the floor. He... Doesn't understand. He just doesn't understand.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
wth??? that was pretty messed up with joey's mom gettin killed like that, but poor joey. what shall he do now. good update btw

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
With a name like "daRK" it's going to be dark and messed up.

I knew this was going to get violent and dark from when I started. I made the chapter short to leave you all in suspense ^_^

Also, it gets violent, lemme assure you. More people die.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
OMFG, I'm a bad person! I completely forgot to update this! (Stabs self over and over and over and over and over)

Chapter 8

Mark took out a phone out of his pocket. He punched a few numbers and hit "TALK". "Hello?" Mark sighed. "This is Mark. The daRK..." "Did it kill him!!?" Mark pulled his hair in frustration. "It killed..." Mark sniffed. "It killed--" He cried a bit. "It killed his mom!"

Michelle gasped. "No! I'll be right over!" She hung up. Mark pressed "END".

In a matter of seconds, Michelle arrived at the spot. "We need to keep Joey safe. The daRKs will really want him." Mark replied, "But, how come he can see us? Us protectors? He can see daRKs, too. How? I thought--"

"He has a special gift. And that gift is a key to getting rid of daRKs. daRKs have the first priority to kill Joey. He's someone who... Who is like an outlaw. Every daRK thirsts to kill him."

"But why?"

"I'll explain later. Do you know how to fly?"

"What? I can move my wing, but how can I fly with one wing?"

"Easy. My wing is on the opposite shoulder of yours. That means if we put ourselves together side by side, we can fly."

Mark blushed a little. "What about Joey?"

"I'll hold him. Now, stand by my side."

"Uh, okay..."

"One... Two... Three.."

They got up off the ground in a small levitation. They went over to where Joey was, and picked him up. "What are you doing!" They continued to fly up. Joey struggled, but after about five minutes, he stopped. They were in the sky now, flapping their wings simultaneously. "We'll protect you, Joey. We'll protect you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back