• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Darkest, Lightest, Funniest, Most Serious.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xarhas

Hello once again fellow KH Fans! Today I have yet another opinion thread. (I usually like to make a lot of opinion threads when there is a drought of information)
Here's the Question:What game do you think will be the Darkest, Lightest, Funniest, and Most Serious?
Here are your options:
-Birth by Sleep
-358/2 Days
-Coded
I ask you to please give your answer in order.
EX: Darkest:
1st:BBS
2nd:Coded
3rd:358/2 Days

Lightest:
1st:358/2 Days
3rd:BBS

Funniest:
1st:Tie between 358/2 Days and BBS
Most Serious:
1st:BBS
3rd:358/2 Days
(By the way, these are my answers.)
I think BBS funny and serious because I always think of that scan of Terra Triumphantly Sneering in Sleeping Beauty's World.:toungesmile: Plus, Ven grinning in Cinderella's Castle.
I think it's also serious because of Nomura sayiing that it is.:bored:

Opinionate Away!!!!
P.S: ALSO, TELL WHY.

Last edited:

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Darkest: BBS, 358/2 Days, Coded
Lightest: Coded, 358/2 Days, BBS
Funniest: 358/2 Days, Coded, BBS

-BBS is the darkest because the main characters are more grown-up, and a greater conflict occurs.

-I don't really know why I put Coded as the lightest, it just seemed that the other two were darker.

-358/2 Days will be the funniest because you would be able to wreak havoc upon the different worlds. (ie. Saix in the 100-Acre Wood)

Last edited:

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Darkest: Coded,BBS, 358/2
Lightest:358/2, Coded, BBS
Funniest: 358/2,BBS, Coded (BBS and Coded are tied)

Coded being darkest: It takes place during the time that Riku is evalulating his ties to the darkness. It's not going to be pretty.
358/2 being lightest: the Org's interactions will be most interesting
358/2 being funniest: see above

I<3Roxas

Darkest:
1) BBS - obviously, the characters seem to be a little older than the previous games, there seems to be a greater deal of importance with the character's feelings and attitudes towards light and dark, and they are not a happy-go-lucky overactive 14 year old
2)358/2 - Roxas' story is a sad one, and this will reveal much of it. However, I think BBS will be more mature
3)Coded - It's gonna be kinda like CoM, I don't think it's gonna do very much story wise and it's a puzzle game for crying out loud!

Lightest - that's the same thing as darkest if looked at backwards, so, reverse my dark order

FUnniest
1)Coded - Sora is the lead character, and his attitudes and mannerisms are often comedic
2)358/2 - If prime time sit coms taught us anything, it's that life is funny. I doubt that Org 13 will be like Seinfeld or anything, but it'll prolly have its moments
3)BBS - As I said before, BBS is supposed to be more mature and serious and story driven.

Serious - same as darkest.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Um, please tell me how that pertains to the current topic?

big don mega

darkest- BbS because there is clearly hard feelings between MX and VAT
lightest- Coded because it just seems light compared to the other 2
funniest- probably coded since sora isn't that serious of a character
most serious- a tie since both BbS and 358/2 look really serious

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
As of the moment CoM is the darkest, but I think BBS will take that title from CoM
Lightest has to go to KH1.
Funniest goes to KH2 as well as serious.

Of the three new ones:
Darkest: BBS
Lightest: Coded
Funniest: Coded
Serious: BBS

Aluminumticket

Hmm... Well...

Darkest:358/2 days/BBS Tie. Both have Roxas and a Roxas look-alike (Technically, though, Roxas is a look-alike of this guy) Ven(Tus? Or, for all we know, his name could be VenmoonflowerviolethikarikeyheartsparklemartysamnomuraMcShortystein. Hey, it's not impossible. It's improbable. ) Who are both doomed to fade in one way or another.

In Terra and Aqua's case, we have a vague feeling that both die (The Fragment thing, and Aqua's armor in Xemnas' chamber in the Radiant Garden Labs. Has anyone looked into why the password is, presumably, the seven princesses, and as seen, 'BROTHER'?) Or something bad happens to them. (Terra could have become Xehanort who then became Xemnas, only retaining the memory of the name 'Master Xehanort' from his rival and accepting it as his own. Then again, DX could be Xehanort, making DX Xemnas. It's all up in the air.)

With the Organization, though, it's like 'Rocks fall, everyone dies.' Everyone there, DEAD. (Sans, maybe, the Fourteenth, Roxas, if you call that living, and Axel, since the manga mentioned he acquired a heart by being friend with Roxas/went back to his other after fading. Of course, the manga is psuedo-cannon, and should be taken with a grain of salt.) And Roxas and Axel's farewell, please don't say that's not depressing. With any luck, that's going to be the last scene. All high-definition, and stuff. But I digress.

Both are depressing.

And, of course, we shouldn't take Coded lightly. Remember, it's going through Jimminey's entrys, and in a way, the trio (And Riku's) memories. The good and the bad, and Riku will probably be the angst filling in this game éclair.

Lightest:Coded/358/2 days.

Coded: The good memories. Having fun. Sora exploring world for world, and forming a Trinity, a bond with Donald and Goofy. Riku forming a bond with Mickey. And, maybe, Kairi and Selphie, in brief glimpses, living a life without memory of Sora.

Funniest: 358/2 Days/Coded/BBS

358/2 Days: Remember that scan, a few months ago, mentioning something having to do with the White Rabbit. You know, Roxas being kidnapped by the White Rabbit? Mistranslation or not, this could be hilarious. Plus, much joy would come from bitch-slapping Winnie the Poor ('BOTHER THIS! THINK *TWACK* THINK *POW* THINK! *PAINED NOISE/ICKY NOISE*' No, seriously, the bear's cool and would probably bring out some (Forgive me for this, but Roxas does technically have one) lighthearted situations. Plus, Xigbar, Axel, and Demyx could probably pull off some laughs. Along with how the Organization would stick out like a thorn in certain Disney worlds, and multi-player (Who doesn't love Saix running into walls?)

Coded: Good memories, blah. Plus, Nomura was drunk when he came up with the concept.

BBS: It's a Square Enix game, of course its going to have humor. Why do you think we have characters like Reno? (Other than to walk across gardens in churches, blow up things, and taunt their partners with their crushes?)

Serious: 358/2 Days/BBS/Coded

358/2 Days: Serious missions. Serious plots. Srs business.

BBS: Also very serious. It's about a war. It's about having to give up what you cherish. It's about friendship, and loosing friends. In a world, there is (three) one man (Four men, one woman), and he is... (DUN DUN)

Coded: 'We must free them from their torment'. Who is this referring to? Will SDora remember what happened in Castle Oblivion? Who is Kairi's baby daddy? We'll find out.

U

Ultima Sacrifice

Darkest - BBS
Lightest - Coded
Funniest - 358/2 Days

BBS is darkest in my opinion because the characters are more aged so bigger conflicts can ensue and more damage can be dealt
Coded is lightest to me because it doesn't deal with Org. XIII or any BBS characters, I guess
358/2 Days as funniest because of having any Org. member in any world. for ex. some dark emo character in Atlantica, if that's even a world in the game.

Macabre

Gold Member
Darkest:Birth By Sleep,because it will reveal many mysteries,origins and revelations of the series and it will surely have a darker tone than other KH games.
Plus,it's about Xehanort's origin and his path to Darkness and the chaotic occurrence that gave birth to the Heartless.

Lightest: Coded,because it will revolve more around a digitized/virtual world and the deletion of Heartless,completion of Jiminy's Jorunal and blah blah blah.

Funniest:Either Coded or 358/2 Days.
358/2 Days has the Organization and the mysterious 14th Member and it also will have a dark tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back