• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Darkness.... What is it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

crossed heart

To me darkness are the emotions in peoples hearts. Hatred, anger, vengaence, selfishness, etc. This was what created the darkness in my theory. Heartless emerged from it. Do to what Kairi's grandmother said, Everybody loved the light. So they began to fight over it. So then darkness was born. The light was causing the emoitions which caused darkness to be born.

Deminem

Awards
hi im Denim (Deminem)

i think your right in a way light can be both good or bad but when you think about it there is no good or evil no light no darkness...
where one man sees light the other sees a shadow its just 2 different opinions really there is no right or wrong no good no bad and no light which means no DARKNESS...

i guess your confused...maybe 1 day youll understand...

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Darkness...is a creation that influences every heart and mind that exists. It cannot truly be explained...but apart of it consists of feelings. It is an implement that shows people the right path in life...therefore, light rests within it as well.

Deminem

Awards
yeah like Yin and Yan they are both very powerful yrt equal and they have more in common than they think...right

Sora KHMaster

darkness just the opposite of light. it is said without darkness light cant exist and without light darkness cant exist. the truth is you cant have one without the other. everyone one has darkness and light it just matters if you let yourself be controled by your darkness instead of you controling it. this said but what of twilight we know it exists between dark and light but what exactly create this power to control light and dark and to not be tanted by both darkness brings forth light and light brings forth darkness. to have one is to have the other and to not have one is to not have the other but can you achieve twilight and not have light and dark a truth mystery hoped to be solved in kh2

C

crossed heart

There is no one that is pure light or dark. No physical form of light or dark, but mental form. Everyone is twilight. But when your on your light side of your heart, the darkness is weaker and your light is stronger. When your in your twilight stage light and dark are equal to each other. What about the dark side. Will you become a heartless in that form or still be a person. It was said in one of Ansem's Reports, that there was a fairytale saying the keyblade master saved a world with the keyblade. Another fairytale says that the keyblade master brought ruin to life. When the keyblade master in its darkform will he bring ruin just like the fairytale?

DarkMaster146

I agree with all of YOU! Darkness isn't evil. Darkness is just misunderstood. In this world some are light and some are dark. I think people think darkness is evil because they fear it. I understand darkness so well because I am one of those people who say, that darkness is strong with them. And you are right too. This world does need light and dark, because if not, then the world would be in chaos

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
im pretty sure the darkness is referring to the negative emotions that people have (which is why ansem says there is darkness within every heart, nobody feels happy 24/7) but we can actually see the dark in the game as heartless and shadows and all because of ansems experiments.. so the heartless would be like the physical form of darkness.. just a theory.. and extention of what has been said here already

Sora KHMaster

it is thought the body is twilight and our decisions of the heart are what create the light or darkness but what if there is no heart just the body there would only be twilight. wht would happen if twilight is fused with darkness or light i hope to have this answered when and if sora fused with bhk in kh2

lumms

like i'm gonna let a load of people i dont no now
no none is perfect dark and light is just like a diet you have to balance it out
like cloud has though he was working for hades he didn't let the darkness swollow him
and thats the type we call twilite they can work for any type as long as they don't get two into it

Hokage

Banned
Awards
there are 3 types of people in the KH world there is those who use light as a power and shuns the dark. theree are those who use darkness as their power and shun the light and there are those who use both light and dark . light and darkness can be both good and bad an evil person can still use light powers and a good person can use dark powers. thats what i think

Turgon_67

Good and evil are points of view. That's why there is no good side/bad side in war.

Sora KHMaster

ok lets get this clear we're talking about light and dark not good and evil. darkness is a power force which is why it is thought to beevil. but how you control it determines it. darkness doesnt create evil people become evil of there own free will. darkness is powerful enough though that it can create evil if the person is tanted by it but if not they control the ultimate power of darkness pure darkness if you will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back