• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Darkside in Twilight Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
the Q is not: what is the darkside, but what is he doing in twilight town, it's bit strange because in twilight town there are only in-between creatures. so a darkside is a heartless and all made of darkness so what is he doing in twilight town?

actually if you look at some of the pictures of 358/2 days in another thread there is 1 or 2 scans showing roxas fighting a shadow but its uncertain whether its the same mission as the darkside one or not

TrueRoxas527

Sure, that's true Azure... but about the Heartless in Twilight Town... hehe... um... who thinks that all Heartless in TT and Yen Sid's tower were called by Pete, cause I think that they probably are after thinking about it

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
AH, I could barely understand any of this thread! Error.....error! Bad....typing....overload!

♥ uimix ♥;2838628 said:
I think maybe Diz is there and they need him for something. In the beginning of Kingdom Hearts ll we see Diz doing research on Sora in there. The Haunted Mansion could be where he works.

Or..use the Pod Room for something ^^

What? DiZ captured Roxas and put him to sleep in the virtual Twilight Town which he created so that Sora's heart would come back faster. Also, he needed a different personality to throw Organization XIII off.

To the OP, the virtual Twilight Town is not appearing again. That was simply for holding Roxas.

The Darkside is there because it is there. Organization XIII defeats it and collects its heart. Happy Ending.

♥ uimix ♥

AH, I could barely understand any of this thread! Error.....error! Bad....typing....overload!

What? DiZ captured Roxas and put him to sleep in the virtual Twilight Town which he created so that Sora's heart would come back faster. Also, he needed a different personality to throw Organization XIII off.

To the OP, the virtual Twilight Town is not appearing again. That was simply for holding Roxas.

The Darkside is there because it is there. Organization XIII defeats it and collects its heart. Happy Ending.

Okay, sorry about that, just don't get so frustrated because I made a mistake.

AndyCloseEyes

♥ uimix ♥;2838933 said:
Okay, sorry about that, just don't get so frustrated because I made a mistake.

Huh? I was just correcting you, that's all....

shadow1111111

To the OP, the virtual Twilight Town is not appearing again.

It probably will be in the ending cutscene seeing as this is between COM and KH2 and the end of Roxas being in the Organization leads him to being put into the Virtual Twilight Town.
... Who else thinks that the Roxas TT music is better than the Sora TT music?

A

Azrael

It probably will be in the ending cutscene seeing as this is between COM and KH2 and the end of Roxas being in the Organization leads him to being put into the Virtual Twilight Town.
... Who else thinks that the Roxas TT music is better than the Sora TT music?

agree, Roxas TT music is way better!

Stars

リク
They are just doing mission in Twilight Town, defeating heartless..and of course, maybe the darkside is the boss there. xD

AndyCloseEyes

Lazy Afternoons is much better than Afternoon Streets! When I first heard it in CoM, I felt really into the story. I felt nothing with Sora's music. I'm so glad Roxas's (the one we're more used to) plays in 358/2 Days!

I know it's mostly repeats in that game, but a few new pieces should appear, they said. I'm like, hoping for a new one in the final battle with Riku for instance. Do you think there will be a soundtrack with mostly repeated songs? KH2 had a few.....

This is what is confirmed:

Lazy Afternoons
Sinister Sundown (Roxas battle music)
Destiny's Force (Ooooh! Memories will come forth! XD)
Sacred Moon
And I think a few others....

Woah.....I just got way off topic....it's KH music! It's so wonderful!

♥ uimix ♥;2838967 said:
^^ Well, you just sounded a bit mad for a secound. If you weren't then sorry again ^^

Nah, it's ok. :toungesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back