• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dave Chappelle!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like this 2 be a real deep discussion so please bear with me.
My favorite comic is Dave Chappelle, I was real dissappointed when a news article said he was staying at his home in Ohio. So of course this ment, "NO MORE CHAPPELLE SHOW."

I just want him 2 do something new like another movie or something.

Who thinks he should come back 2 the entertainment industry with his show or stand-up?

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Dave Chappelle's career can be summed up in two words "Chappelle's Show." That's all anyone will ever know him for, and to be honest, Chappelle's Show was only good because they created it knowing hardly anyone would be watching it.

I watched some of his stand-up before and after Chappelle's Show aired. He's not nearly as funny as so many people claim he is.

Murasame

Dave Chappelle's career can be summed up in two words "Chappelle's Show." That's all anyone will ever know him for, and to be honest, Chappelle's Show was only good because they created it knowing hardly anyone would be watching it.

I watched some of his stand-up before and after Chappelle's Show aired. He's not nearly as funny as so many people claim he is.

Quoted for truth.
Chappelle's show was pretty funny, but his stand up leaves something to be desired.

Cid Highwind

The Captain

this was probably during chapelle's show, but i love "for what its worth". i agree thats probably what he's going to be forever known for tho. it kinda sucks that its over. o well, there's plenty of other comedians that are just as funny if not funnier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back