• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dawn and Twilight...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RubiAngel

The literal difference (if that's what you mean) is twilight = day to night, and dawn = night to day.

In terms of KH, I think it's something like this: Twilight = moving away from the light into the darkness, and Dawn = moving away from the darkness into the light.

Both are considered grey areas, or areas inbetween, they just move toward different aspects. Hope that helps you. :)

Y

YiNYaNgUlTiMiXeR

twilght is between light and dark. dawn is night to day or dark to light and dusk is day to night or light to dark u see dawn and dusk r types of twilght

imallaboutKH

Hangin' in Kong Studios
Off walkin da road of Twilight with Riku and Micke
No, acutally, i think twilight is the session before/after Dusk and Dawn take place. Meaning, from what i kno; Twilight for dawn, is the shine b4 the sun actually shows. And for dusk, it is after the sun disappears until there is no light left whatsoever

i hope this makes sense

Demyxrox

twilight is the time around midnight when the stars are out and its a full moon and there aren't any clouds in the sky. its called The Night Of Twilight (don't ask me how i know this i just do)

heartofRiku

Twilight occurs before sunrise or after sunset when sunlight scatters in the upper atmosphere, illuminates the lower atmosphere, and the surface of the earth. Dawn is the twilight that happens before the sun rises. Dusk is the twilight that happens after the sun sets.

Last edited:
T

Tyler Durden

Zomg Why Dont You Use The Search Button There Have Been A Million Theads Like This!!!!11!!!1

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Maybe they're the same... in KH terms.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Hmm...than I have no clue what the difference is.

Little_Red

betch.
dawn is the beginning of the day, twilight is when the sun is setting but half the sky has darkened and there are already stars. i think that's what they mean

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
No...for the 3rd time now...

Twilight=light to dark
dawn=dark to light

that's way Riku chose dawn in CoM, he was dark...but he's going to Light, or wants to be light.

heartofRiku

Twilight is the light that appears when the sun isn't seen before sunset and after sunrise. It begins the transition toward light or dark. Dusk is the term when it appears after sunset, towards the dark and dawn is when it appears before sunrise, towards the light. Riku really had three choices. Dark, twilight, or light. Diz asked Riku if he chose Twilight meaning that Riku would remain both dark and light. Riku no longer wanted to be twilight, and he didn't want to be dark. He wanted to go back to being light, so th only choice he had to going to light was dawn.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
No there not the same in KH terms puck.
Actually in kh terms they are the same. Hence why Riku who was dawn(darkness to light) twilight and diz who was dusk(light to darkness) twilight could work together with no incident. They have the same traits,(for the most part) the same ideas, and have the same end goal, it's like saying your Christian or saying your catholic, they are the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back