• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Dawn of The New Key [Azrael] AU Fan-Fic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Re: A Keybearer's Journey [Azrael] AU Fan-Fic

I know you don't know like giving KH characters nationalities. But this is my taste, so yes. And I find it weird that Sora's wearing female Japanese clothing but I'm fucked up like that.
And you have a slight fetish for Japan. And for Islam...

That's weird because I'm reading it right now!
Ah, found it. Thought it was the same page, but it wasn't.

I understand but one must accept the corruption in one's religion. I promise that there would be good and evil characters in all religions. Jafar's Muslim and evil but of course there's Aladdin to balance it.
So, who's balancing Catholicism?

Sora is only a few years older than Ben. He was killed several years ago By Riku

Ven is several hundred years old and presumably a direct ancestor of Ven from the Crusades period.

Roxas is the same case as Sora but he's been eliminated already. You'll see references once Axel's introduced.

This is AU. Forget all you know about the KH timeline for it's going to confuse you.

Okay....

A

Azrael

And you have a slight fetish for Japan. And for Islam...

Not really. ( Concerning both ) I like Eastern culture be it Near or Far East. Islam's cool for not the religion, but the culture.

Ah, found it. Thought it was the same page, but it wasn't.

Did you like it?

So, who's balancing Catholicism?

Quasimodo. Phoebus. I forgot the name of that knight. Random Priest of the Day

Whatever bish.

madammina

Not really. ( Concerning both ) I like Eastern culture be it Near or Far East. Islam's cool for not the religion, but the culture.
I see.

Did you like it?
Already gave my review.

Quasimodo. Phoebus. I forgot the name of that knight. Random Priest of the Day
yeah! What about Friar Tuck?

Whatever bish.
You are the only person who cals me that... not sure if I like it, but eh.

madammina

Introduced at 7:30.

He's very sweet, but can hit with blunt objects. He has a good sense of direction and morality.

A

Azrael

Introduced at 7:30.

He's very sweet, but can hit with blunt objects. He has a good sense of direction and morality.

Robin Hood? Ah. It would be nice were this set in the Third Crusades during the time of King John, brother of the Lionheart. Yet this can not occur. This is 1492, not 1189.

madammina

I just said Friar Tuck to show up. This is AU, right? You can put Friar Tuck in there somehow. Or someone like Friar Tuck anyway.

A

Azrael

I just said Friar Tuck to show up. This is AU, right? You can put Friar Tuck in there somehow. Or someone like Friar Tuck anyway.

AU but I can't have characters from other eras show up. It's like having General Washington in Roman times.

But yes, I'll make up an OC like Friar Tuck.

madammina

Thanks.

Too bad I don't know where that church mice scene is... these church mice give him their last coin in order for him to help the poor. He's very happy, until the Sheriff comes in. He fights to keep the money in the church. He fails... I think they threaten the mice before he gives in.

A

Azrael

Thanks.

Too bad I don't know where that church mice scene is... these church mice give him their last coin in order for him to help the poor. He's very happy, until the Sheriff comes in. He fights to keep the money in the church. He fails... I think they threaten the mice before he gives in.

It would had suited the story had Ven been the protagonist but nice idea. Appreciate it.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Awesome chapter, Azreal. So, we have Ariel, Aurora, and Belle as Princesses of Light. Will they play a part in the story? Just asking. Also, are Ven, Sora, and Roxas related to Ben? I have a feeling they will play an important role in the story. Also, I can't wait until you delve more into Ven's past; I just love people with dark and mysterious pasts. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

A

Azrael

Awesome chapter, Azreal. So, we have Ariel, Aurora, and Belle as Princesses of Light. Will they play a part in the story? Just asking. Also, are Ven, Sora, and Roxas related to Ben? I have a feeling they will play an important role in the story. Also, I can't wait until you delve more into Ven's past; I just love people with dark and mysterious pasts. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

- Yes they had been shown in the Awakening of Benjamin so indeed, they will show up in the story.

- Roxas is Sora's Nobody while Sora is from Japan and Ventus is Benjamin's ancestor.

- Indeed. All three past Keybearers will play importance but not as much as Riku.

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
just finished reading all of it!
although i'm not a fan of renaissance, this writing is extremely good.
one thing i'm not fond of is that benjamin thinks/talks wayyyy too much. i'm guessing he's a chatterbox?
what i really like though is the detail is just so rich, i see everything so clearly. i'm very excited for what happens next, and good job :)

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Hmm, lots of details once more. Nice effect of producing a mental picture and allowing readers to immerse in the story. But again I find that some points are still over described, making me highly tempted to skip some areas due to sheer length.

A

Azrael

just finished reading all of it!
although i'm not a fan of renaissance, this writing is extremely good.
one thing i'm not fond of is that benjamin thinks/talks wayyyy too much. i'm guessing he's a chatterbox?
what i really like though is the detail is just so rich, i see everything so clearly. i'm very excited for what happens next, and good job :)

- As I said once, Benjamin Lancaster is the reflection of a player's thought when playing KH. Like us, he'll get lost in certain chapters and lose his frustration when fighting against difficult opponents

Hmm, lots of details once more. Nice effect of producing a mental picture and allowing readers to immerse in the story. But again I find that some points are still over described, making me highly tempted to skip some areas due to sheer length.

- It's a minus but can't change it.

A

Azrael

ACT I:

Chapter One:
In the Shadows, There Lies the Forgotten Witch...

Namine, has the tinkering with the boy's dreams proven successful?

Hearing that voice made her cringe and wished that she was the one who got to leave this castle and explore the outside world. To know a world beyond the one that she was accustomed to, or rather brainwashed to accept. That would never happen. I'm a nobody, forever destined to walk in her shadow. Not that she preferred to be some tool to draw out the boy suspected to be the key-bearer. The very first one since Ventus. Under normal circumstances, she would love to be in the destined key-bearer's arms considering how heroic and sweet he's proven to her already. He loves his friend as much as anyone would devote to their family. If only he was like Benjamin...but he's a heartless tyrant who doesn't care about me.

It hurt her, to be lying to this sweet, caring teenager into thinking that he was destined to bear such a intricate weapon and deluding him into thinking that he would help save the world. More like help plunge it into darkness if the plans come to success. thought Namine, cursing herself upon watching the boy sleep peacefully in what appeared to be a palace from her orb. To wonder what damage she has done to him made the strain on her heart even worse, hearing him prior to entering the dream world that she created with her bare hands and when Roxas spoke to him on how he wished to be normal. I listened to him and still, I was heartless enough to lie to him. Putting him into this deep stasis and using his own memories against him, feeding him this nonsense when it was clear what his true purpose.

If only she knew the full details of her father's plan, but she knew enough to suspect them. Not that I'm able to do anything to stop this from happening. He was an ambitious man with much power and prestige associated with his position. Of course, it came with being Austria's archduke, and the various other titles that she rather not remind herself, as he made it loud and clear the last time. And if she wasn't going to answer his question concerning the success of his plans, she was going to hear it. Oh Jesus, what should I do now? At least if this goes wrong, at least you can escape and have him to yourself. I'm almost jealous, or I would had been if I didn't know what you were.

She heard the footsteps approaching her from behind and was nervous about this whole ordeal. Namine, I have asked you a question and you failed to respond with a proper answer. Namine couldn't help herself as she lost all control and began shivering as the man she was ashamed to call her father approached, now behind her and putting his dreaded arm, covered by those red robes, on her shoulder. "I now that you would never be able to comprehend my vision for a united, free world under one king. Yes, it's safe to assume that cruel reality but no matter, I shall make you understand once the boy obtains the key." How right he was with his assumption, Namine thought, but these sorts of exchanges were the norm for them. "Now I ask you again and this time I expect an answer unless you would prefer eating the scraps given at the prisons. Has your attempt to tinker with the dreams of the Lancaster boy been successful?"

She didn't want to answer, at least not at first as she saw the boy be surrounded by three kids. It must be his friends. thought Namine, sighing deeply as she witnessed the interaction between the four children. I wish I could be there instead of here. Even the life of what the nobles and her father considered street urchins was more liberating than a princess', especially having a heartless, power hungry monster for a father. But as Benjamin accepted his fate to become the key-bearer, perhaps I should accept mines and not resist. God wouldn't make me suffer if it didn't result in something good in the end for us all. Namine whispered a brief prayer and before he would have an excuse to become even angrier, she turned around and nodded her head. "I have succeeded in tampering with his dreams. He will bear the key by midnight."

Fin.

madammina

Poor Namine.... I felt so sorry for her. A little repetition (mostly of the father stuff) but very good, though short.

A

Azrael

Poor Namine.... I felt so sorry for her. A little repetition (mostly of the father stuff) but very good, though short.

It's obvious who's her father but I didn't want to go more than that. Meet one of many antagonists. The analogue of Charles von Hapsburg the Great, the most powerful ruler during this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back