• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dead Space

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owaz

After walking out into a void, for example, your sound will cut out (no sound in space, of course). I dare you to not shit bricks when out in one of these voids you turn around to find a necromorph, screaming in total silence directly behind you. Fucking horrifying mang :C

Indeed. I was enjoying the view of the planet, until out of nowhere one of them grabbed me from behind and started chewing my neck apart.

I also find Dead Space to be a more immersive experience, just from the number of ways you can approach the game.

Add in the unpredictability of the enemies, the weapon customization, and trophies/achievements and the replay value of Dead Space is very high. Heck, it's good even if you're just looking for a scare; I've never jumped so many times because of one game.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
The game looks interesting, and will probably get good reviews.

I, for one, refuse to play it. All it's appeal is in gore, and I have no interest in that.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I, for one, refuse to play it. All it's appeal is in gore, and I have no interest in that.

Uhhh. Not really. There's a lot of gore, but that's not the main appeal of the game.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
He clearly HASN'T played the game, hence why he said he wouldn't. . .

The game is a HORROR game, not a GORE game. . .

It's not Manhunt, or as shitty as Manhunt, I'm sure.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Watching the trailers gave me the same sense of awe that the original Silent Hill games did.

If I wasn't a poor student scrounging off the state I'd happily part money for this, really seems to nail the vacant space atmosphere well.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I really want to see the movie, since the game was fairly good.

Didn't get to beat it, though. I think I got to Chapter 9 before I had to return it, sadly.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I didn't finish it either. Got to chapter 7 before I got Fallout 3 lol.

I'll finish it someday :C

Owaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back