• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Death in Kingdom Hearts II...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivi -Rebirth-

<3Sora<3 said:
No
I think its sad because Sora will never meet Kairi and she'll marry someone else
have you heard passion lyrics??
"I'll open the window to the person and place that I will never see again"
and
"The person I liked since long ago will bear a child in winter"
Now that's sad..

Did someone eat your brain out? Sora, Riku, and Kairi meet up in the end. They all see each other in the end. There are some aspects to the game you no longer have to theorize about. We've seen the end already. Maybe you haven't, but I have.

D

Deleted member 5341

Ok let's see....
Nomura's employee's said
"It's heartbreaking and fits the theme of Passion a little too well"
So i thought someone would die o.o

No disney character wil die...
That's just pointless coz they only play a small part in the game
(Not counting Donald/goofy/mickey/minnie/etc.)

Some org members will probably die, look at CoM, it was a XIII order massacre! =P

Sora / Kairi can't die...
Then it'd be like Romeo and Juliet where one can't live w/o the other so they kill themself. If Sora dies kairi will probably be hugging him and sobbing by his side till he disappears ='( And if Kairi dies...sora will go nuts and try to stab his heart out again >.< That'd be too depressing...and im an avid s/k supporter so i'd be mad and throw KHII out the door and organize a rebellion

Riku might just die. That's a sad ending right there, but you know, it actually could happen...but i doubt it coz in the end they all meet up @ DI
...unless there's more to the ending uh oh

Despite all the sad speculations though, i think the part that's meant to be sad will be when Roxas and Namine go baibai
I don't like Namine so much so that's a good thing that she'll go away YAY! X)

Passion:
Remember way back
Our futures blared so brightly
Yet under a beautiful blue sky
We were only a little afraid

A familiar tint shines through the windowpane

Will i meet you again
If i keep my eyes forward
The future stretches on forever
I'd like to sit under a big sign
And watch the ages pass by

I will open the window
To the person and place
I will never see again

The person I liked long ago
Will have a child in winter
The promises we made so long ago
Sometimes I want to doubt them
But I could never forget them...
The things i could never forget
Are like the memories attached to a photograph
All the things we were unable to do
I will remember them fondly
Below the blue sky

°Kaarix.˚

Well. I saw one ending for it. : /. And since this -is- the Spoilers forum, should I say what happens to Sora in the end? ;0.

Marluxia0090

if your so worked up over the ending go to khinsider.com and download the ending movie it has sora kairi and riku in it so those three dont die, however im not positive but i think SPOILER HIGHLIGHT HERE [Sora kills Roxas in that platform in the abyss that your on with sora at the VERY begining of kh1 where you learn how to use sora and that, cause in a video i seen sora slashing a order member thats the same height as sora(only order member whos same height is Roxas) and the hood falls off and reveals roxas's hair but doesnt show his face, so im not 100% sure, then the order member falls to the ground after dropping oathkeeper and another keyblade and they disappear]

Last edited:

unknow_92

actually Marluxia0090 Roxas dosnt die cuz remember he fuses with sora before you start playing with sora , and the whole fight scene between him and roxas seems to be all in soras head thats why goofy and donald are confused about the whole thing ( credit goes to myinnerfred)

about the ending i dont why they said it was heart breaking , but i know it has nothing to do with death , i guess

darkness eternal

(spoiler)http://youtube.com/w/Kingdom-Hearts...EJDI&search=kingdom hearts 2 final cutscenes
Maybey its sad that the real ansem dies?

also it could be that the 2 nobodys namine and Roxas dissapear back into their original homes knowing that their existence really meant nothing
http://youtube.com/w/Kingdom-Hearts...G79g&search=kingdom hearts 2 final cutscenes
(spoiler)

you can also see here that roxas somewhat envys sora for having a real life, with real memories. maybey he tries thinks if he takes sora out he can be the only sora left or sumtin
http://youtube.com/w/Kingdom-Hearts...uMf4&search=kingdom hearts 2 final cutscenes

Last edited:

got_kh2?

alright everyone, the only ones that die are the organization members. all or them were killed by Sora (except Axel and Roxas). Roxas and Namine doesn't really die, but rather they join with Sora and Kairi. i'm not so sure of the "heartbreaking" ending, as i've seen all the cutscenes from the last world, and i haven't really seen anything sad.

Marluxia0090

i never played the game so i dunno that roxas fuses with sora Oo i only saw what looked like sora killing roxas in a music video

animefreakzz

alright everyone, the only ones that die are the organization members. all or them were killed by Sora (except Axel and Roxas). Roxas and Namine doesn't really die, but rather they join with Sora and Kairi. i'm not so sure of the "heartbreaking" ending, as i've seen all the cutscenes from the last world, and i haven't really seen anything sad.

I so agree with this. I have to say that i didn't see anything sad apart from Axel dying. N yea those hu played the game will see Roxas merge into Sora and Namine merge into Kairi but thats not sad is it? N even the ending movie doesn't show any signs of "heartbreaking" moments.

IwantSoraPlushie

You people SCARE me with your wanting Riku or Sora to die.....in all honesty KAIRI should die.......I dun like her..................

Ferius

The entire Org dies. DIZ gets blown up. Namine and Roxas merge with Kairi, and Sora. The end.

Ferius

Sora kills all the members of the Org that didn't die in COM, DiZ gets exploded when his machine overloads, and blows up, and Roxas fully merges with Sora, well Kairi merges with Namine....pretty much all that needs explaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back