• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Death in Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
Also, it's implied that Sora and the gang thought Goofy was killed by that falling rock in KHII. Obviously he wasn't, but if nothing else, it shows they know what death is, outside of becoming a heartless/nobody.

aspenvenom619

Death pretty much exists only for the disney characters lol I wonder what Nomura is trying to say

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
what are guys talking about? x) I've died many times in that game!

You must be the only one, then.

Badum tssh

But now that everyone mentions it, I wanna see a Main Character die, not in a sadistic sense, but in a narrative sense. Whenever a beloved or popular character dies permanently and in a well written way, it boosts the narrative and story sooooo much. A good sacrificial attack or rescue mission always manages to pull on my heart strings, and leaves me at the end going "DAMMIT I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO LIVE I WANTED THE OTHER GUY TO LIVE!"

Still, makes me remember the story and the power it had on me. Kingdom Hearts needs that. It's original fan base has grown and matured (maybe) from the first time KH came out, it would be cool to see some more mature events or themes, such as the possibility of dealing with death.

Real death. Not a KH death. It would shock me and please me at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back