• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Death Note - A New Dawn (fanfic)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gizelita

Introduction - An unwanted meeting

It’s not like I wanted to be there, some people may think my desired was what led me to that place in that dark night, but it was nothing like it. Actually I was just passing by and something I still can’t know what, called my attention to what should have been a beautiful house once, but that now was nothing but a pile of rubbish. And there the worst turn my life could give was done, and I was doomed for eternity.

As my steps cracked on the dead leaves that covered the ground I found myself quickly approaching that strange place, the unknown fear taking over my weak soul. As I opened the old wooden door consumed by time the great hall covered in plants revealed itself to my eyes, no one was there, but then, what was that whisper that called my attention in the first place? It couldn’t be an hallucination, or better, I didn’t want to believe it was. But what I saw there that night was far worse from a hallucination, if only I knew that was going to happen.

As I went further in I tried to prove that it was nothing more than an old house, that nothing different would happen by going in there, but seems like my mind was incapable of believing its own lies. When I saw that black notebook with some faded writing on the cover it was already too late, my pale hands reached for it as my eyes searched the place for more strange artifacts, when I touched it a surprise, that monster, if I could call it that suddenly appeared in my sight, its yellow long teeth visible as its red mouth opened in a smile. Still with the black notebook on hands I turned around trying not to scream and ran all the way back to the road from where I should have never left.

Stopping for air I looked back, seeing nothing but the house disappearing in the distance. With a light of hope I turned back to continue my way home convincing myself that was nothing but a bad dream when that pale face covered by messy short black hair and a couple of big golden eyes again appeared right in front of me, its body so close I could feel that strange scent of death that came from the being.

“Where do you think you’re going huh?” those words came from that being’s mouth in an incredibly high tone, at that time I started to believe that my existence was doomed.

“Humans are such interesting beings, who thought it would run as soon as it saw me without even shouting?” Those were the last words that being spoke to me before a strange sound came from its mouth, something that I thought was a laugh. Like a flash of light finally an idea crossed my mind, everything started right after I touched the notebook, could it be related to that “monster” somehow? Carefully I flipped the cover and found a white page were as title for the text, written in messy black letters, were the following words:
“Death Note, Rules and Instructions”​

Idk why I've been thinking a lot about Death Note recently, and it was this last couple of days that gave me the stupid idea to start a fanfic, and here is the result. Crit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back