• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

December 16th (CM Trailer) & December 18th (Final) Countdown & Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

notnow123487

Awards
I don’t know what it is about these screens, but it’s all starting to get so surreal. January is going to be a crazy month. Every day something new is going to be happening. We made it guys. Years and years of dreaming of being in this state before release. We made it.

Seadrin

Awards
I was beginning to feel wed seen all of the Disney Summons / Links. This has me very excited!

the red monster

Awards
inb4 they announced stitch since hawaii is gonna be the new world for union cross and the 18 trailer will reveal wreck it ralph for kh3

ghostwarmen

Awards
Pretty confident these are all screenshots from the trailer.
Nah, they never show screenshots and then later show them in a trailer. Everyone thought the Olympus screens and renders hinted at an Olympus themed trailer soon, and that never happened. And the Tangled screens we got, we have not seen those in action. I take this as Square just showing off more stuff, and finishing out the confirmed Frozen character renders.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I'm really hoping one of these trailers will show Saix. Like, what's the hold up?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm not so sure Dilan is a seeker despite being unstable like Even. While from the looks of it there will be swapping not sure there is anyone he could replace. He doesn't even have a chess piece like the others.

I think he will just be a castle guard again along with Aeleus.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm not so sure Dilan is a seeker despite being unstable like Even. While from the looks of it there will be swapping not sure there is anyone he could replace. He doesn't even have a chess piece like the others.

I think he will just be a castle guard again along with Aeleus.

Actually, there’s a chess piece that matches the heads of his Dragoon Nobodies. It’s the one with the four horns. It might symbolize someone else, but I think there’s a decent chance it’s him. He and Aeleus would be the perfect rivals.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Seadrin

Awards
1 Day until the CM Trailer!

And just about 3 days out from the FINAL Trailer!!!!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Not sure what to expect from the 30 second teaser tomorrow. If there is still one Disney world left they could preview it. Even if it's just a quick glimpse.

khmickey

I KNOW I'm reaching but I'm hoping the final trailer reveals:

- Radiant Garden

- Cable Town

- Jungle Book

- Princess and the Frog

- Disney Castle & Town

- Destiny Islands

- Land of Departure

What do you guys think the likeliness is (out of percentage) of each one happening?

horto12485

Awards
I KNOW I'm reaching but I'm hoping the final trailer reveals:

- Radiant Garden

- Cable Town

- Jungle Book

- Princess and the Frog

- Disney Castle & Town

- Destiny Islands

- Land of Departure

What do you guys think the likeliness is (out of percentage) of each one happening?

I don't know if The Jungle Book will be in the Game or not but i'm thinking we should wait till the Next game for the Jungle Book to get in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back