• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Dive (another side, Another story)info!(tell me what u kno bout this!!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com
Utter Silence
A fragmented tale (meaning the story is only part done)
A world without you (when the the heartless rome free and destroy worlds)
The eyes close (the worlds being destroyed)
Something so natural
the memory beyond (Kirai's lost memories!)
Something so simple (this one is plain out, somethin so simple)
"where's Sora?" (question is who is trying to find Sora, BHK?)
"We must find him." (who is "WE" and why must they find him?!)
[Ansem's other report] "A creation born of ingnorance" (the hearless)
"Behind the Darkness = Door to the light" (the island and the world "end of the world are connected and always will be)
The secert place (pics of the game in the cave, werid, they knew where that where going before they had gone there)
"His voice....It's left me" (Riku posesed by ansem)
"this time....I'll fight" (he(Riku) may fight the heartless)
The world between = a forgotten world (twilight town)
The Gathering (the unknown will gather at twilight town)
The third enemy = Nobody (white heartless)
"Who is Nobody, you ask? they are the nameless" (I think one of the Unknown's say this)
Endless
"What took you so long Kiari?" (o_o Kiari?)
"can we do it? against that?" (do what against who or what?)
Heartless
"we have come for you, my liege" (I think this happens with the red dude sitting in the chair)
"You are the source of all Heartless" (well he dose have a hole where his heart is suppose to be!)
[The Thirteenth Order]
Metaorphosis
"Sora?"
"Sora.....Why?" (what is someone dieing here! or did sora betray the light?)
"Your Highness! But why?" (looks like mickey did somethin too!)
Change The Third key
"The end of the world"
"Where is this place?"
"Is this the answer you've been looking for?"
"This is the ture form"
Maybe once your journey..(there was somethin here I couldn't read, to blury)..after all
Paradise (really where?)
We'll go together (who do they mean by "WE" again?)
"He looks just like you" (and he is sayin this to a dude with glowing yellow eyes!)
"Everything is coming back to me, the ture......" (the ture what! heartless? Sora? Keyblader?!)

AuronFanatic

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Zeke said:
Maybe once your journey..(there was somethin here I couldn't read, to blury)..after all

I think it says "Maybe our journey ment nothing after all." Maybe it's Sora saying it to Donald and Goofy. And thank you for salvaging these quotes from Deep Dive. It makes for some nice speculation.I'd have gotten them myself, but I am not so fast with the pause button.

Last edited:

KHF

same here, cant really read the things on deep dive. thx, but i think it's been done somewhere else

N

Neko

I Think When he says We He means that Riku and BHK travling together. or Fighting together. ether that, or Sora, Goofy and Donald but I think it's Riku and BHK.

Zeke

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com
new info: been thinking bout this (all I could do, BORED) and the thrid key is the golden key that mickey weilds and where have u seen BHK weild a kingdom key? and the thing that says "Maybe once your journey.........after all." was how it was if anyone could get a better pick of when the blind unknown that looks like Riku we could know, this is also seen at the end of KH when everything is beaten! and I think that sora ether finds the thrid key in twilight town or refuring to mickey's golden key! and thanks for suporting this thread! and ur welcome for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back