• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

deep dive breakthrough!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stitch626

ok if anyone has seen final mix deep dive keep reading (if not crawl out from under the rock your under ad WATCH IT!!!!) ok you know how it counts down from 13 well it just so happens axel,larxene.marluxia,vexen,lexeusand zexion were'nt the only ones of the orginizaion theres actulally 13 members (does the number 13 ring a bell to you?)

KeybladeShadow88

dude, close this quick cause you are going to get flamed in A HUGE way, everyone knows, I'm not flaming in any way, I'm warning, some peole are going to call you a "noob" and threaten your life.... run boy run

A

Audo

How do you close threads? just curious
But ya you are going to get flamed so much. lol

A

Audo

Um okay....
"You stupid n00b this is so old, You should run away and never return to the forums until you get your facts straight you n00b!"
Was that good?
but ya this is really really old.

A

Audo

You said it was a breakthrough when its sometihng known from along time ago and you acted liek you found something brand new.

mysticalmario

maybe it was a breakthrough for him. oh yea stitch626, thanks for posting that too bcause im a huge kingdom hearts fan and i cant believe that never occured to me, thanks

T

The_Guardian

hey! i made the same mistake before as well, kinda embarrasing, lol!
but dont make a big deal about it... Good thing you noticed it though (for the people who might not now it)

stitch626

well its nice to know that although I screwed up big time not EVERYONE is mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back