• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Jungle - Storyline wise

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vexdon

There are optional worlds/areas in Kingdom Hearts you don't necessarily need to play through in order to beat the game such as 100 Acre Wood, Monstro, Atlantica, and Halloween Town - whether you did or not, Sora remembers them nonetheless. So if we apply the inverse, just because we aren't shown Sora's memories of Tarzan's world, that doesn't mean they aren't there, tucked away. You might even like to view it like this: perhaps Namine never tampered with those memories in the first place. Unlikely, but there's room for speculation.

Also, am I the only one who enjoyed Deep Jungle? Tarzan is one of my favorite Disney films, and I found surfing on trees quite awesome. It's like a KH exclusive world, just one of the reasons I like replaying the original so much.

i dont remember Monstro or Hollween Town being optional

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
i dont remember Monstro or Hollween Town being optional

At least for Monstro, you did not have to beat it fully.
Meaning get Pinocchio back from Riku and fight the Parasite Cage a second time inside Monstro's stomach.

My first playthrough of KH, I never did completely finish Monstro, but I still finished the story.
It was weird for me, I kept on thinking..."What happened to Pinocchio?"

And for some things being optional, could also apply to the time you could do it.

One of my next times of playing KH, I did not completely finish Monstro, but finished Neverland, and the first visit HB.
I decided to go back to Monstro, and ended up completing it.
So it was funny seeing Riku, before being possessed, in Monstro, even though I already beat possessed Riku in HB.

Vexdon

At least for Monstro, you did not have to beat it fully.
Meaning get Pinocchio back from Riku and fight the Parasite Cage a second time inside Monstro's stomach.

My first playthrough of KH, I never did completely finish Monstro, but I still finished the story.
It was weird for me, I kept on thinking..."What happened to Pinocchio?"

And for some things being optional, could also apply to the time you could do it.

One of my next times of playing KH, I did not completely finish Monstro, but finished Neverland, and the first visit HB.
I decided to go back to Monstro, and ended up completing it.
So it was funny seeing Riku, before being possessed, in Monstro, even though I already beat possessed Riku in HB.

Wish i would of known that, do you have any idea what kind of headache the inside of that whale gave me after being lost and wandering in circles for hours

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i didnt know that this was the reason behind deep jungles failure to return...I am however happy about it as Deep jungle is one of my least favorite worlds next to Atlantica...Hope it never comes back. you have no idea how many controllers i probably destroyed trying to swing from those damn vines

So you destroyed your controllers over something that was completely optional? lol, at you and everyone else who hates on Deep Jungle for this extremely weak reason.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
it's not the vines. it was just having to run back and forth from the treehouse to the camp, vice versa

Evilman

"Clayton... not Clayton. Uhhohhuhuhuhoo."

I don't miss Tarzan. :D

Vexdon

So you destroyed your controllers over something that was completely optional? lol, at you and everyone else who hates on Deep Jungle for this extremely weak reason.

i dont remember this world being optional..and who are you to determine thats a weak reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back