• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Defeating Ava

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingnice92

Hey, I'm stuck on Master Ava in Unchained X, so do you have any instructions on how to beat her?

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
If you have or can borrow from a party member Namine and/or Minnie that'll help a ton. If you can use both it'll become easy.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Hey, I'm stuck on Master Ava in Unchained X, so do you have any instructions on how to beat her?

Without seeing your blade, I will just say that it took me several tries and continues. Alice is essential. I also used Namine as well. Just hitting her won't help. You'll need a buff. Also, I added Yuffie as well. Good luck. Hope you can find a strategy to beat her. She proved the most difficult for me. Don't give up. Continue, if you have to and if you have the jewels. She is not unbeatable. Go for it!

Muke

whatever
Awards
Eh, I beat her on my first try without Namine and/or Alice. I wouldn't say they are "essential", while you can surely benefit from them.

Kingnice92

(Don't know how to post photos since it's confusing for this site so I'll tell you) I have Tidus, Kh1 Sora, Jumba, Tifa, and Rikku

Muke

whatever
Awards
(Don't know how to post photos since it's confusing for this site so I'll tell you) I have Tidus, Kh1 Sora, Jumba, Tifa, and Rikku
Whoa... those aren't really the best medals. :/
you should probably pull a draw or something

Kingdom358

Jumba increases defence against power attacks but Ava is magic so that medal isn't helping you at all

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
What other medals do you have? Some might help a bit more.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
If you're in a group, ask and see if they can share medals that will be beneficial for you to help you out. I run a Leopardos group and we are big on helping each other out like that. Groups can be very beneficial that way. The game gets harder from here on out. If you're F2P, you might want to take advantage of the new Jungle Book Quest (not sure if it's too late). Try to fill all those dots and guilt those F2P medals.

Good luck and don't give up.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
So are those the best medals you have or are those just some medal you genuinely like and that's why you use them? I think some of them can be replaced with farmable medals once they are fully guilted.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I'm also having trouble with Ava (I always get so close to winning without continuing, but then she one hit kills me; yesterday I think I would have defeated her if I'd landed one more hit, but no dice).

I do have Alice.

...Don't have any buff medals, unfortunately.

My best speed medals are the Mowgli and Pals one that I guilted, my guilted illustrated Yuffie, and my guilted DDD Sora.

My main problem seems to be that I think I really need six medals (if only that were possible), because each time I leave one out of the six I keep changing between, I keep losing and thinking, "Dang it, I should've used that medal after all!"

I haven't really been able to lower the cost on a lot of these medals I want to use, either.

Oh, I also have a six star Snow White medal (that I use to heal, that fortunately has had its cost completely reduced), Pooh (though he's still five stars and not levelled up at all), Owl (6 stars, but not completely leveled up), and Nick & Judy. Unfortunately that one's really costly, though. I've tried to use Vivi instead of them (because he kind of does the same thing that they do, and that one's cost has been completely reduced), but yet that still doesn't work.

So any advice on what I should do, guys? If you want me to, I can tell you other medals that I have, too:)

Thanks a bunch in advance!

Kingdom358

I'm also having trouble with Ava (I always get so close to winning without continuing, but then she one hit kills me; yesterday I think I would have defeated her if I'd landed one more hit, but no dice).

I do have Alice.

...Don't have any buff medals, unfortunately.

My best speed medals are the Mowgli and Pals one that I guilted, my guilted illustrated Yuffie, and my guilted DDD Sora.

My main problem seems to be that I think I really need six medals (if only that were possible), because each time I leave one out of the six I keep changing between, I keep losing and thinking, "Dang it, I should've used that medal after all!"

I haven't really been able to lower the cost on a lot of these medals I want to use, either.

Oh, I also have a six star Snow White medal (that I use to heal, that fortunately has had its cost completely reduced), Pooh (though he's still five stars and not levelled up at all), Owl (6 stars, but not completely leveled up), and Nick & Judy. Unfortunately that one's really costly, though. I've tried to use Vivi instead of them (because he kind of does the same thing that they do, and that one's cost has been completely reduced), but yet that still doesn't work.

So any advice on what I should do, guys? If you want me to, I can tell you other medals that I have, too:)

Thanks a bunch in advance!

If you have Alice, I suggest you only use it when she has her strength boosted, use all your specials that turn then use the turn where she has defence boosted to tap away and get your special back(because she drops special gauge orbs) Your healing medals Snow White and Mowgli&Pals cost way to much, try asking your party to share a Minnie with a defence boost on it, probably won't get 3 turns but I'm sure you can beat her

Do let me know the outcome of trying that.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Thank you for the info, Kingdom358. That actually sounds like a really good strategy that I'm sure will work:)

Stupid question, though... How do I know when she's boosted? I mean, I can tell when she is when I attack her and it does less damage than usual, but is there some kind of visual cue that lets you know that without testing it out? (If so, I feel really dumb that I've gone through this entire game while somehow missing that. LOL.)

And I do know that at least one of my party members has a Minnie medal. I'll have to ask the owner if she'll share it for a little while.

Anyway, thank you so much for the advice, friend! I really appreciate it! You're the best!

Erinxh

Thank you for the info, Kingdom358. That actually sounds like a really good strategy that I'm sure will work:)

Stupid question, though... How do I know when she's boosted? I mean, I can tell when she is when I attack her and it does less damage than usual, but is there some kind of visual cue that lets you know that without testing it out? (If so, I feel really dumb that I've gone through this entire game while somehow missing that. LOL.)

And I do know that at least one of my party members has a Minnie medal. I'll have to ask the owner if she'll share it for a little while.

Anyway, thank you so much for the advice, friend! I really appreciate it! You're the best!

She is always boosted, she switch her turns between being defense buffed or attack buffed.
She starts off with level 1 buff of either (can't really remember if she starts with defense boost or attack boost) but as soon as you take off some of her health she start boosting with level 2 buffs, and after she loses some more HP she will boost herself with level 3 buffs till the end of the fight. The fight ends as soon as she only has 3 bars left.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/7a15a635b5dc4faab81736b430c60d05/tumblr_o0o7aqoNy31ug9w2wo1_1280.jpg She the sword icon above her head? that means she is boosted with an Attack buff, the number beside the sword is the level of the buff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back