• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deleted scene?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Unfortunately so many gameplay scenes would have been so much better as cutscenes... But never the less! I think... the only trailer I've seen of KH2 had Hollow Bastion in it, from KH1, with Neoshadow... you know what, I'll just post the link lol YouTube - Original Kingdom Hearts 2 Trailer

boo_shoe2000

That was from the demo of KH. They changed those scenes so that it wuld not look like FF where strange things happen after something happens, like When Tidus was having hard time carrying his sword at first in FFX but handled it properly in his first battle.Kh doesn't have weird missing scenes because the events in KH are always explained and if they're not, it's explained in the sequel....and Nomura is not dumb.

jazumin-chan

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
There are many scenes that did not make the final cut. I mean, remember that scene in Twilight Town where Sora and co. are being owned by nobodies then Mickey comes? Originally that was set in Hallow Bastion in one of the outside rooms in the first game. There was also the Heartless War where Sora fights alone against those two types of Heartless. In an old screenshot it was Sora and Co. vs other heartless which resemble Behemoths and Wyverns (is that how you spell them?) too. The monsters are still in the game's code but they are not actually used in the game. And remember when there was a screenshot of the scene before Roxas and Axel were going to fight. It was translated to be:
Axel: "Where's Sora!?"
Roxas: "You can't see him!"
Or something like that. In that point of the finished game Roxas had no idea (well maybe a bit) who Sora is... LOL.
I digress! LOL. Well the point is, it was just a deleted scene I guess. Must've been funny to see. :p

Qarx

It's still in the game, just unused.
The developers thought it'd be more dramatic if they showed Sora waking up first, as opposed to Donald and Goofy.

That was the first thing to be dropped if they had to. Anyway, it took up too much time and space. Not only that, but the lag would have been immense trying to render all of the different heartless.

I remember that scene.

The best scene was

Axel: Where is Sora?
BHK/Ioxas: I won't let you see him!
Axel: Are you crazy?!

Wait. If it's still in the game, does that mean a hacker could access it?

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
Ahh... I get so nostalgic whenever i remember that trailer. (He.)

Man XD almost all of thoes scenes wern't in the game.

Yes and the Few scenes that were in the game were changed, dramaticley in the case of the Org meeting at Hollow Bastion.

And Selphie was missing at the Destiny Islands scene with Kairi. (Ha ha ha...)

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Yeah, its a part of those bunches of scenes that they put in trailers, but almost all are cut out of/altered in the final product. I can only guess in the scene where Donald casts Blizzard at Goofy was because he was still tired and wasn't paying attention to whatever Donald could've been saying. *sigh* The original product probably would've been better.

Qarx

My biggest complaint about KH2 was that it wasn't as... intuitive as KH1. The areas were too small, there was a cutscene every time (I know I'm exaggerating) you entered a room, you never needed to use the "growth" abilities, maps were useless, seeing as the areas were so small, it would take a small child to get lost, and there were no puzzles. I would go on, but I won't, at least not now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back