• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demon of the dark

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier Terra

In the trailer summary of BbS, MX talked with Terra at the gathering place. due to a translation (I'll try to find & post it soon) i found out that MX told Terra: "He is a demon of the dark who must be stopped..." I didn't get it...So then, one day I was bored & was playing KH: CoM (gameboy version) & at the beginning when DiZ is talking to Riku while riku was in the realm of darkness, DiZ said" Close your eyes. Turn away from the light" Then riku oddly responds: "You talk to me like I'm some demon of the dark or something..."This made it a little bit clearer that riku has some connection to the DS (which i think is AtW's apprentice Xehanort, whick i will explain in another thread.) Why would Xehanort's heartless choose riku to possess? I don't think it was just cause riku was the only one who listened to him...Ansem must've known that riku was the right descision. Why? That's where I'm stuck. But I know I'm close to the answer to the mystery of the DS & his connection to Riku...

So what do you guys think? I'll respect your opinions but don't flame me.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Hum, didn't he choose Riku because he was one of the only two keyblader at the time?

Though we know Terra had choosen Riku for wielding the Kingdom Key... Why? I think only BBS will answer to this.

D

Dexter

Uhhh its already been confirmed that Terra and Riku are connected not DS and Riku. Though if DS is Terra Replica then it makes sence....//

ricku rules

:confused:actuly i think well im just blown ricku connected to ds the only connection i couuld thinck of is well ricku was good then he turned evil maby ds will turn good

D

Dexter

nowhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your very confident for a newb....though I'll just ignore it....

AQUA-Water
KIARI-OCEAN

SORA-SKY
VEN(TUS)-AIR

RIKU-LAND
TERRA-GROUND

...Also Nomura said in a interveiw that Riku and Terra are connected. So before you answer SOOOOO confidentley how about you search your info?

shadow_of_light

meh, getting away from the meaning of the names, which is obvious, duh their related. but that doesn't mean that riku can't have a connection with the DS. there are too many in that secret ending that can inferred to say that there's only one for each person...
anywho, maybe he knew that there was a hint of doubt in riku's heart, so he took that chance and manipulated his thought process.

Stars

リク
Uhhh its already been confirmed that Terra and Riku are connected not DS and Riku. Though if DS is Terra Replica then it makes sence....//

I'm going to agree with what he said. Riku and Terra are connected.
Just DS and Dark riku have almost same dark outfit.. i think it just showing both of them give into darkness..a little bit of connection though...

Cyypher100

very creepy and very cool connection, perhaps there are more webs woven then previously thought to this story then hmmm???

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
wait, everyone noticed how riku's cloths and DS's clothes are the same and xeanort's hartless and MX's clthes are the same too rigt?

He also said that 2 of the heroes might not be connected. I'm guessing Aqua and Kairi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back